New Vid on schedule and Malik Curtis

Im not sure why people keep bashing rumph, it's not justified, the man has brought in quality db's since he's been here, quantity can be argued but not quality, plus injuries and early departures, but the cb room is solid and coach rumph nor coach banda's coaching abilities should be questioned, they've already proven their value. Plus coach rumph not playing the bag game. You ready know what he's up against, all them boys that went to nebraska, get real if people think it was for anything else, corona is setting things back to normal!
So who's responsible for Marshall when he comes?

Advertisement

Somebody must be an old Buffalo fan, lol! I remember reading an article about him awhile back, I think he's from VA close to DC and MD, laying low round those parts, in fact he still my be the fastest player post Superbowl and career. That **** scotty norwood is the epitome of that old bear joke where 2 people were running from a bear and one guys says do you think we can out run that bear and the other guy says, no, I just have to be faster than you, that's the type speed scotty has!

Somebody must be an old Buffalo fan, lol! I remember reading an article about him awhile back, I think he's from VA close to DC and MD, laying low round those parts, in fact he still my be the fastest player post Superbowl and career. That **** scotty norwood is the epitome of that old bear joke where 2 people were running from a bear and one guys says do you think we can out run that bear and the other guy says, no, I just have to be faster than you, that's the type speed scotty has!
i grew up in Miami as a Solphins fan but lived most of my adult life, starting with college, in the DC area and a good chunk in Richmond. I didn’t realize Scotty was in the DMV. They must’ve ran him out of Buffalo. Lol. The movie Buffalo 66 is based on a guy who claims in the movie plot that Scott Norwood ruined his life.

So who's responsible for Marshall when he comes?

I posted this earlier today, but most of these recruits that are coming in now has very little to do with coach diaz, the top 4 reasons are AHMAUD ARBERY, GEORGE FLOYD, corona and ed reed. Its gotten back to why Miami guys never really went s.e.c. schools, who wants to go and help pointy robe sales go up by helping those redneck schools win championships, ***** that. Those schools can't pay enuff money this year to pry guys away. Coach diaz just happened to be at the right place at the right time. Most guys really do want to stay home, but when schools start throwing over 100K in cash at alot of these players, man they outta here. This year it could be Life or death leaving the crib is why we back to benefitting from the homegrown!

i grew up in Miami as a Solphins fan but lived most of my adult life, starting with college, in the DC area and a good chunk in Richmond. I didn’t realize Scotty was in the DMV. They must’ve ran him out of Buffalo. Lol. The movie Buffalo 66 is based on a guy who claims in the movie plot that Scott Norwood ruined his life.

Just looked em up, he's from Alexandria, VA, him being close to home was his only refuge, if I was him, I would never even attempted a 50yrd field goal again, 49 or less only!

Advertisement
Ive seen Malik played live and let me tell you something, he's explosive *** ****.. His acceleration is disgusting.. Granted, some might say he plays at a lower tier/classification, but his speed is unreal. IMO, what separates him from the pack is his ability to change directions without compromising his wiggle. Not sure why the staff would move him to CB doe... Lets be honest, outside of Mark Pope, which other active WR do we have in our current roster that can cut on the dime, move laterally to avoid defenders and be a legit home run threat to score? Wiggins and Harley are straight runners for the most part and the young-bucks (Payton and Redding) have yet to make a splash due to opportunities.

Malik has a special talent you can't teach. Basically to find the ball, tuck it in and score period.. Summary, give him the ball... !

Advertisement
Back