New Vid on schedule and Malik Curtis

Man you talking to a bunch of star whores. Coaches know what they getting- SPEED and and an elite football player. I personally hope they play him at WR, but the fact is we getting back to having speed everywhere.

And that's the main key to UM football, we finally shedding all the foot in the mud type players the penn disgrace moron regime brought in, and guys are getting back to Miami style type shape that we are suppose to be in, no mo running in mud type linebackers either, that's what's been holding our defense back as well.

Advertisement
If Miami is coached up well, and plays smart, they can compete with Clemson. I’m not saying we win the game, but if this group cares like they should, and don’t get completely out schemed, there’s no reason we can’t keep it close. we should win 10 games. I know we can lose games. I know we have to bring it and these coaches must do better. But i’m wearing orange and green glasses with this group.

I'll say this bout patke, he's at least contributed in recruiting way better than coach diaz did when he was the linebackers coach/d-co. We'll see how special teams looks this year, they did improve coverage wise, but the coaching as a whole gave up to many 4th down 1st downs and gave up critical special team plays, all on coaching!
That was my issue with Diaz especially his lb targets. This cycle bring me Terrence Lewis and I'll stfu about linebackers. Rumph is there with patke as do nothing's in terms of recruiting. Diaz since he's the lead and we Killin it this cycle he has to get props for it and he def is proving to me he is in this to win. Props to Manny he is shutting me TF up and I win anyway cause anything good for the U is good for me. Thanks for making me a believer Manny

Advertisement
Advertisement
For sure. Were in a **** quarantine
My barber came to do my son's hair and I told him fuq it I'll let the rest grow so I can't get full braids. He was a mess cause his parents died of covid over video chat. My son wants his cut but me I do my own **** rt now for the time being till the rest of my hair catches up.....my barber came with a bane mask he was serious man. My barber was doing work man....I usually get designs on the side but I went so long cause of quarantine I'm like fuq it just let it grow y not.

My son is the one that bothers for hair cuts now and he doesn't even go anywhere lol. I twitch stream so I at least need my shape up good

L'ville is going to be one of the top 3-4 teams in the ACC this year IMO. They are going to really be a thorn in FSU's side year in and year out.

That's super possible as well. If we go next cycle and recruit at an elite level he probably won't play. I don't know what type of corners are in next cycle. I would like @Liberty City El or @gogeta4 to tell me if there is savage elite dbs in sfla next cycle. Also @DMoney the great.
2022 at CB in South FL isn't very deep & doesn't have any 5-stars.

Earl Little Jr & Trevell Mullen are the 2 highest ranked, there's also Jacolby Spells who's Earl Jr's teammate at AH but plays WR as well & there's James Monds III from Ft. Pierce who's a really good ballhawk. Elijah McCantos is a local Edison kid who has good upside but he's as of now a mid-tier 3-star.

There's a few under the radar ATH's that could play Corner but 22 just doesn't have a stacked CB class for South FL. Safety & DE is insanely deep, like one of the deepest in decades at those spots locally.

As far as Curtis when I first posted his offer I thought for sure he was gonna be a Slot-WR for us because he's got real good speed & the same running gait as Travis Benjamin, he's not as fast as TB but they run the same.

I didn't like him at CB but one of his Coaches, Coach Joc said that Malik & Chris Graves (another 22 CB) are their best Corners & that Malik has really good footwork, the HC at Bishop Coach Mohring spoke highly of Malik as well.

If the staff likes their ability to develop Curtis into a CB I'm not against it, he's definitely not gonna play right away at Corner but will absolutely be able to contribute on Special Teams as a return man in the Kick/Punt Return game from day 1, so just off that alone I'm good with keeping him in this class.

Last edited:
2022 at CB in South FL isn't very deep & doesn't have any 5-stars.

Earl Little Jr & Trevell Mullen are the 2 highest ranked, there's also Jacolby Spells who's Earl Jr's teammate at AH but plays WR as well & there's James Monds III from Ft. Pierce who's a really good ballhawk. Elijah McCantos is a local Edison kid who has good upside but he's as of now a mid-tier 3-star.

There's a few under the radar ATH's that could play Corner but 22 just doesn't have a stacked CB class for South FL. Safety & DE is insanely deep, like one of the deepest in decades at those spots locally.

As far as Curtis when I first posted his offer I thought for sure he was gonna be a Slot-WR for us because he's got real good speed & the same running gait as Travis Benjamin, he's not as fast as TB but they run the same.

I didn't like him at CB but one of his Coaches, Coach Joc said that Malik & Chris Graves (another 22 CB) are their best Corners & that Malik has really good footwork, the HC at Bishop Coach Mohring spoke highly of Malik as well.

If the staff likes their ability to develop Curtis into a CB I'm not against it, he's definitely not gonna play right away at Corner but will absolutely be able to contribute on Special Teams as a return man in the Kick/Punt Return game from day 1, so just off that alone I'm good with keeping him in this class.
I know that one kids name escapes me at DE who is suppose to be all time.
What r the top safety guys?
Who do we have a realistic chance at

Yea Malik and Trav run exactly alike

Advertisement
This kid looks fast af but Tyreek aint normal man. His speed is only compared to elite and special track stars. Dude was flirting 10.1 speed in highschool.. Curtis not close to that and thats not a knock on him.. He a football player and look good out there doing it..

This kid has 11.1 track times from this year.. He wouldnt even be on screen when Tyreek crossed the line..

https://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/Athlete.aspx?AID=16381628
Exactly....kid has good enough speed right now to pull away from "decent" HS competition...I don't see any fast d players on his film...2020 track times are not elite 11.13, 11.53 ,11.23, .....a kid like Leary will be pulling away from SEC dbs on the regular he's that fast 10.5 ....Smith has "elite" quickness and change of direction speed .....Curtis is savvy with a very long stride ..... very good athlete in open space ....if we are stuck with needing to add a developmental wr and cb he is the top choice to fill both voids with one ship..not a bad pickup at all ....it's just hard for me to see him getting pt with all the studs coming in...I hope he proves me wrong...

Last edited:
Curtis will be a gamebreaking PR & KR if that’s all he is that’s worthy of a spot in my book. Get me speed!!!

That was my issue with Diaz especially his lb targets. This cycle bring me Terrence Lewis and I'll stfu about linebackers. Rumph is there with patke as do nothing's in terms of recruiting. Diaz since he's the lead and we Killin it this cycle he has to get props for it and he def is proving to me he is in this to win. Props to Manny he is shutting me TF up and I win anyway cause anything good for the U is good for me. Thanks for making me a believer Manny

Im not sure why people keep bashing rumph, it's not justified, the man has brought in quality db's since he's been here, quantity can be argued but not quality, plus injuries and early departures, but the cb room is solid and coach rumph nor coach banda's coaching abilities should be questioned, they've already proven their value. Plus coach rumph not playing the bag game. You ready know what he's up against, all them boys that went to nebraska, get real if people think it was for anything else, corona is setting things back to normal!

Advertisement
ROFL, if I'm correct, isn't that the guy who missed that 50yrd field goal for the buffalo, if so, I concur, that **** had to run for his Life and is still hiding!
Lol. Yes sir...

80AE6AB4-A5B3-483E-A645-551506A01BC5.jpeg

I know that one kids name escapes me at DE who is suppose to be all time.
What r the top safety guys?
Who do we have a realistic chance at

Yea Malik and Trav run exactly alike

Wow Malik is one of the fastest on tape ive seen in a while jeez kid is a blurr! Hes gonna be a **** of a returner id like to see him in our offence also that film got me excited! Now i see why people say theres no way u can drop this kid!

Advertisement
Back