New Vid on schedule and Malik Curtis

Advertisement
Football speed, not track speed, can you post highschool footage of reek blowing past db's with more separation than curtis, than you'll have a solid point! And if you know anything about track, if someone is running and 11.1 as a junior, they can easily crack 10.7 or lower, curtis is not that far off in long speed, reek more than likely in track has a more explosive get off which makes a whole lot of difference!
Bro, this would be the dumbest mountain to stand on. Im not even gonna post highlights of Tyreek blowing by everybody on any field he has touched from high school, juco, college, pros.. I dont care how many times you move goal post, football speed, track speed, etc. Lol..

I agree... We have proven nothing to come out here and say we should easily beat every team but Clemson. We do this **** every year, thinking we are better then all these team even though we usually go .500 against ACC teams. We need to prove it on the field first before we have these monster expectations
I think we are cursed as a fan base thinking we are always good cause of our recruiting

I think we are cursed as a fan base thinking we are always good cause of our recruiting
Yup recruiting can only get you so far, you still need a program in place to develop the talent and get them better. Wisconsin, Iowa, Boise State, Washington and Oklahoma State don't Recruit at a Top 20 level outside maybe Washington sometimes but they have a program in place that works and develops their talent and they are constantly a quality team. Michigan State used to be like this as well

Yup recruiting can only get you so far, you still need a program in place to develop the talent and get them better. Wisconsin, Iowa, Boise State, Washington and Oklahoma State don't Recruit at a Top 20 level outside maybe Washington sometimes but they have a program in place that works and develops their talent and they are constantly a quality team. Michigan State used to be like this as well
But my thing is the fans think we have been getting elite classes which is false when u see the results of our NFL players lately. They aren't that special alot believe it or not are a bit over hyped. When u mess around and get borderline kids u will lose to a Virginia tech once in awhile and that's what has happened to us for years and on top of it bad coaching. When u recruit like we are this year u will win no matter what. Our coaches were bad and on top of that we got one or two recruits that we're good the fan base thought we were amazing. Our OL recruiting has been horrible and our DT recruiting has been ok not elite type like bama CU etc.
When our target sfla elites left to other schools they mostly performed.....cook would be cool anywhere Amari Cooper was Cooper anywhere. People would use the excuse of we perform on the NFL but alot of our guys don't. Everyone said for years bama recruits flopped and that's a lie they mostly perform.

Advertisement
Patke found Curtis and he pushed for him to get offer. He still sucks but this was his kid.
This is his mistake too this kid is not a cb he got torched all game by Brandon Innis, innis can make a whole reel outta there game shoot its half of his seasons film

This is his mistake too this kid is not a cb he got torched all game by Brandon Innis, innis can make a whole reel outta there game shoot its half of his seasons film
He might get pushed out who knows. Maybe patke gets hired somewhere else eventually

Advertisement
He might get pushed out who knows. Maybe patke gets hired somewhere else eventually
I'm hoping he does csz I'm sorry I dont see it we can preach speed but at the end of the day he isn't big enough or good enough to be holding a spot right now. If he is gonna be on offense even then no yulky brown is better.

I'm hoping he does csz I'm sorry I dont see it we can preach speed but at the end of the day he isn't big enough or good enough to be holding a spot right now. If he is gonna be on offense even then no yulky brown is better.
If he's just fast that's cool but he doesn't strike me as physical....u have to be able to jam someone at the LOS. I'm okay if he got pushed out and I'm ok if they take him...but if he gets pushed out for a superior prospect I'm definitely ok with it

If he's just fast that's cool but he doesn't strike me as physical....u have to be able to jam someone at the LOS. I'm okay if he got pushed out and I'm ok if they take him...but if he gets pushed out for a superior prospect I'm definitely ok with it
I get u but I dont wanna see him in a canes uniform I could be wrong and this kid become a really good player. But he has no film he posted on his own and wrs when going against have good games. At wr yes he is a blazer but at the college level so are alot of CBS and he doesnt create separation he just runs past guys and the talent he plays against isn't super high

This guy knows nothing about football, lol, coach rumph got one of the best athlete's in the entire class in curtis. He talking bout tyreek hill would be 10 yards behind guys, I can guarantee if you look at reek's highschool highlights, he ain't beating people that much more than curtis, this is Florida, speed everywhere, but you can definitely tell who has a different gear, but curtis is one of my favorite commits in the entire class, we getting back to stock piling athlete's again, ***** the nerd recruiting site rankings.

Our db room is getting more athletic by the class, last time it was marcus clarke, before him couch, we straight in the db room!
Man you talking to a bunch of star whores. Coaches know what they getting- SPEED and and an elite football player. I personally hope they play him at WR, but the fact is we getting back to having speed everywhere.

Advertisement
I get u but I dont wanna see him in a canes uniform I could be wrong and this kid become a really good player. But he has no film he posted on his own and wrs when going against have good games. At wr yes he is a blazer but at the college level so are alot of CBS and he doesnt create separation he just runs past guys and the talent he plays against isn't super high
I feel u.....good points

Man you talking to a bunch of star whores. Coaches know what they getting- SPEED and and an elite football player. I personally hope they play him at WR, but the fact is we getting back to having speed everywhere.
I don't think he will get a chance to play wr.....we r stacked there

Advertisement
Patke found Curtis and he pushed for him to get offer. He still sucks but this was his kid.

I'll say this bout patke, he's at least contributed in recruiting way better than coach diaz did when he was the linebackers coach/d-co. We'll see how special teams looks this year, they did improve coverage wise, but the coaching as a whole gave up to many 4th down 1st downs and gave up critical special team plays, all on coaching!

Bro, this would be the dumbest mountain to stand on. Im not even gonna post highlights of Tyreek blowing by everybody on any field he has touched from high school, juco, college, pros.. I dont care how many times you move goal post, football speed, track speed, etc. Lol..

I can't help it if you're clueless, I'm going to show you how dumb you choose to be, who has more football speed, hester or tyreek hill!

Advertisement
Back