New Vid on schedule and Malik Curtis

Advertisement

Trying to be more frequent with these, also will be live streaming the games on YT. Cant show the game but can react with u guys, hope to see some of yall there.

everyone is forgetting romello brinson and jacolby george lol

2 videos in back to back days, my dawg is back, also 3 or 4 losses unacceptable bruh, with that schedule gotta got 10-1, it's put up or shut up time for Manny
I agree 10-1 but if we somehow lost or King got hurt and we lose 3-4 as long as we close on NSD with what we got im ok. But if we lose elite kids to late bag drops ill be furious.

This guy knows nothing about football, lol, coach rumph got one of the best athlete's in the entire class in curtis. He talking bout tyreek hill would be 10 yards behind guys, I can guarantee if you look at reek's highschool highlights, he ain't beating people that much more than curtis, this is Florida, speed everywhere, but you can definitely tell who has a different gear, but curtis is one of my favorite commits in the entire class, we getting back to stock piling athlete's again, ***** the nerd recruiting site rankings.

Our db room is getting more athletic by the class, last time it was marcus clarke, before him couch, we straight in the db room!

Advertisement
Looks to much of a long strider for me at DB. DB's need quick feet and need to be able to change direction with out losing speed. If he dips and cuts like that at DB at the college level gonna be a long day. I might take him at wr but not over Alexis.

2 videos in back to back days, my dawg is back, also 3 or 4 losses unacceptable bruh, with that schedule gotta got 10-1, it's put up or shut up time for Manny
10-1 ... Please be realistic, we have only one10-1 in the last 15 years . If we Go 8-3 I would consider this season a success. ACC has some quality teams this year

10-1 ... Please be realistic, we have only one10-1 in the last 15 years . If we Go 8-3 I would consider this season a success. ACC has some quality teams this year
You wanna settle be my guest, too much talent on this team to not finally break through an have a great year, if you wanna be the man you gotta beat the man, this is a huge chance to flip the switch

Advertisement
This guy knows nothing about football, lol, coach rumph got one of the best athlete's in the entire class in curtis. He talking bout tyreek hill would be 10 yards behind guys, I can guarantee if you look at reek's highschool highlights, he ain't beating people that much more than curtis, this is Florida, speed everywhere, but you can definitely tell who has a different gear, but curtis is one of my favorite commits in the entire class, we getting back to stock piling athlete's again, ***** the nerd recruiting site rankings.

Our db room is getting more athletic by the class, last time it was marcus clarke, before him couch, we straight in the db room!
I was exaggerating and saying Hill is the fastest dude in football bruh lol. RELAX CALM DOWN
I do not know whos responsible for bring ing in Curtis but i know the big fish we have brought in aint cause of MR. And I do agree we are stockpiling talent so relax.....I also said 100 times im not some football genius just a fan of the team I love.

I was exaggerating and saying Hill is the fastest dude in football bruh lol. RELAX CALM DOWN
I do not know whos responsible for bring ing in Curtis but i know the big fish we have brought in aint cause of MR. And I do agree we are stockpiling talent so relax.....I also said 100 times im not some football genius just a fan of the team I love.

You referenced reek in relation to Malik's video by saying if it was reek's he'd be 10yrds behind the defense which is what I was addressing. Understood you not a football genius, but that was sideways criticism on curtis, but I got you!

You referenced reek in relation to Malik's video by saying if it was reek's he'd be 10yrds behind the defense which is what I was addressing. Understood you not a football genius, but that was sideways criticism on curtis, but I got you!
nah hes fast but he aint Hill fast thats what i meant. The kids fast af though

Advertisement
You wanna settle be my guest, too much talent on this team to not finally break through an have a great year, if you wanna be the man you gotta beat the man, this is a huge chance to flip the switch
We say this every Year.... We can lose to any team we play this season. We have not proved it on the field that were so good we should be able to beat every team but Clemson.

Advertisement
Its hard to say we lose just one game with what we have done the past 15 years
I agree... We have proven nothing to come out here and say we should easily beat every team but Clemson. We do this **** every year, thinking we are better then all these team even though we usually go .500 against ACC teams. We need to prove it on the field first before we have these monster expectations

They basically got the same speed at the highschool level is what I meant, that's the point!
This kid looks fast af but Tyreek aint normal man. His speed is only compared to elite and special track stars. Dude was flirting 10.1 speed in highschool.. Curtis not close to that and thats not a knock on him.. He a football player and look good out there doing it..

This kid has 11.1 track times from this year.. He wouldnt even be on screen when Tyreek crossed the line..

https://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/Athlete.aspx?AID=16381628

This kid looks fast af but Tyreek aint normal man. His speed is only compared to elite and special track stars. Dude was flirting 10.1 speed in highschool.. Curtis not close to that and thats not a knock on him.. He a football player and look good out there doing it..

This kid has 11.1 track times from this year.. He wouldnt even be on screen when Tyreek crossed the line..

https://www.athletic.net/TrackAndField/Athlete.aspx?AID=16381628

Football speed, not track speed, can you post highschool footage of reek blowing past db's with more separation than curtis, than you'll have a solid point! And if you know anything about track, if someone is running and 11.1 as a junior, they can easily crack 10.7 or lower, curtis is not that far off in long speed, reek more than likely in track has a more explosive get off which makes a whole lot of difference!

Patke found Curtis and he pushed for him to get offer. He still sucks but this was his kid.

Advertisement
Back