New user

Just wanna say I been getting on here for probably 2 seasons now. I just been reading you guys post and getting great information from you guys. I love my canes, it’s in my blood. Became a Canes fan in 2001 I was 11 years old. Born and raised in Miami, I’m from Overtown. Favorite player of all time is Ed Reed. Just wanted to introduce myself
Welcome, brother. I was in OB for the gator flop. The up and down ride has been fantastic. My hope for you is that you get a dose of the 80's and 90's. 01 team probably the best ever but for year after year *** kicking those glory days were something.

Advertisement
My bad if it was dramatic. Like I said I been coming on this site for a while, I just never registered until now. So I kinda know how it goes around here. I have read a bunch of your post already. You one of my favorite posters
Okay, kissing up like that does not sound like Overtown, but that just me. @Franchise might be worthy but just saying, Canes need to get a little cred and you open with OVERTOWN, it comes with expectations. Glad to have you around.

Advertisement
He's a kid and in quarantine. Probably doesn't have the balls to get into the Tomdickery stuff we did in our late teens. So we have a shrimp**** with no outlet....
I want him back under the ST26 name. Alright time to make some coffee at the office.

Advertisement
My bad if it was dramatic. Like I said I been coming on this site for a while, I just never registered until now. So I kinda know how it goes around here. I have read a bunch of your post already. You one of my favorite posters
Flattery will get you everywhere. Where's the ticker tape for this fine young man? He's going to have a glorious run here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just wanna say I been getting on here for probably 2 seasons now. I just been reading you guys post and getting great information from you guys. I love my canes, it’s in my blood. Became a Canes fan in 2001 I was 11 years old. Born and raised in Miami, I’m from Overtown. Favorite player of all time is Ed Reed. Just wanted to introduce myself

Welcome bro, and your avatar is my work avatar so you're all good w/ me.

Advertisement
Back