New user

Just wanna say I been getting on here for probably 2 seasons now. I just been reading you guys post and getting great information from you guys. I love my canes, it’s in my blood. Became a Canes fan in 2001 I was 11 years old. Born and raised in Miami, I’m from Overtown. Favorite player of all time is Ed Reed. Just wanted to introduce myself

Whatchu doin in my waters?

Ever drunk Baileys from a shoe?

Advertisement
My bad if it was dramatic. Like I said I been coming on this site for a while, I just never registered until now. So I kinda know how it goes around here. I have read a bunch of your post already. You one of my favorite posters
first ballot unanimous Hall of Fame selection inductee brother , @The Franchise gives no quarter takes no quarter , but will come over the hill in battle to support lone survivor if warranted.

GOCANES

Just wanna say I been getting on here for probably 2 seasons now. I just been reading you guys post and getting great information from you guys. I love my canes, it’s in my blood. Became a Canes fan in 2001 I was 11 years old. Born and raised in Miami, I’m from Overtown. Favorite player of all time is Ed Reed. Just wanted to introduce myself
Mat drills are at 5 am sharpish

#TheOriginalsInsideJoke
#ImissCD
#RVArunsMatDrillsForOurJewishPosters
#HitHimUpForDetails

Welcome, brother. I was in OB for the gator flop. The up and down ride has been fantastic. My hope for you is that you get a dose of the 80's and 90's. 01 team probably the best ever but for year after year *** kicking those glory days were something.
I was at the Gator Flop sham with my pop. Hated FLA ever since. Can still see the play in my mind from our vantage point in the amazing OB. Total suckage.

Welcome and good luck 😉

Advertisement
Welcome homeboy. I grew up in Overtown, from the Swamp!

Okay, kissing up like that does not sound like Overtown, but that just me. @Franchise might be worthy but just saying, Canes need to get a little cred and you open with OVERTOWN, it comes with expectations. Glad to have you around.
Welcome homeboy. I grew up in Overtown, from the Swamp!
wuz up bra. I see it’s a lot of weirdos on here lol. Yea I’m from TownPark though. I just love my Canes that’s all

wuz up bra. I see it’s a lot of weirdos on here lol. Yea I’m from TownPark though. I just love my Canes that’s all
At our best we can be rather nasty, and we are suffering from cabin crazy and the lasting effects of Randy, Al, and Mark plus current crap pile. But most are real Canes and worth the treatment. Welcome aboard.

Advertisement
I was at the Gator Flop sham with my pop. Hated FLA ever since. Can still see the play in my mind from our vantage point in the amazing OB. Total suckage.
Yeap. Wet night full of pain. I realized what the slime was up to and was screaming at our QB to fall down. Not many people left in the stands. As painful as it was, I'll that the flop to all those heartbreaks we delivered to noles over those years. Humiliation is bad but having hope snatched from your being at the last minute year after year must be terrible. The flop said much more about the gator slime than us and they certainly lived down to it ever since. The fact that they are the ONLY mayor team to EVER lose to Al Golden kind of makes up for it for me. But still will hate them forever. Just remember, Curci, our HC told a bunch of gator donors that Miami would win a NC before they ever win the SEC, and he was right.

Yeap. Wet night full of pain. I realized what the slime was up to and was screaming at our QB to fall down. Not many people left in the stands. As painful as it was, I'll that the flop to all those heartbreaks we delivered to noles over those years. Humiliation is bad but having hope snatched from your being at the last minute year after year must be terrible. The flop said much more about the gator slime than us and they certainly lived down to it ever since. The fact that they are the ONLY mayor team to EVER lose to Al Golden kind of makes up for it for me. But still will hate them forever. Just remember, Curci, our HC told a bunch of gator donors that Miami would win a NC before they ever win the SEC, and he was right.
Great comments! 100% agree

If you see me at the beach, come over and have a beer on me... and we can rate the phat *** babes.
Tattoome (2).JPG

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back