New Unis?

canes1996

Eternal Optimist
Can't wait to see what fresh new gear we display on Saturday (sarcasm mode: on).

Serious question: going back to the bowl game versus Wisconsin, have we won a game in an alternate uniform?

Advertisement
Until they start beating teams with a winning record, they should be banned from the traditional uniforms.

Can't wait to see what fresh new gear we display on Saturday (sarcasm mode: on).

Serious question: going back to the bowl game versus Wisconsin, have we won a game in an alternate uniform?

We beat USF in 2009 on the road in those Pro Combat Awful Nike Mockups. But I guess that was before the Wisky beatdown.

Ummmmm. I feel like we won a game in the smoke unis. But I can't remember.

Its getting tiring with the new uni crap. No one cares when you lose!!!

Win some games and throw in 1 alternate game a year.

Advertisement
I think we'll go with the non-iced storm troopers look alothough for once, I'd love to see us with white tops/orange bottoms.

We beat USF in 2009 on the road in those Pro Combat Awful Nike Mockups. But I guess that was before the Wisky beatdown.

Ummmmm. I feel like we won a game in the smoke unis. But I can't remember.

We beat Duke in smoke last season... whoopty fkin doo...

i dont give a **** if we run out in pink polka dot unis if we get a real coach and some ******* savages on the field ready to take heads off and kick some ******* ***

Advertisement
I think we are 0-8 in alternate helmets (non-classic white)

The last time we won in an alternate helmet, it was when we wore the 60-70's throwback against UNC in the OB

Advertisement
article-0-000077C600000C1D-466_634x458.jpg

Advertisement
Look, I'm for alt uniforms and throw back gear....WHEN WE'RE WINNING. Until then, enough w/ the "new unis."

Advertisement
Back