New Unis !! (We hope)

Advertisement
U talking bout the Ashy Larry Black editions?

Michael Jordan Lol GIF

@TheOriginalCane

It’s finally come to light. What I’ve been alluding to, the entire time. Adidas’ stock is falling, & Ye has been extremely unhappy w/ the brand. Once he leaves, Adidas is done. He accounts for 65% of their volume of sales in the U.S

This is y I’ve been urging us to jump ship ASAP, no different than the ACC deal. Writings been on the wall w shareholders. It’s another reason y their CEO is stepping down. And like I told everyone here, Ye will start his own line.

Last edited:

@TheOriginalCane

It’s finally come to light. What I’ve been alluding to, the entire time. Adidas’ stock is falling, & Ye has been extremely unhappy w/ the brand. Once he leaves, Adidas is done. He accounts for 65% of their volume of sells in the U.S

This is y I’ve been urging us to jump ship ASAP, no different than the ACC deal. Writings been on the wall w shareholders. It’s another reason y their CEO is stepping down. And like I told everyone here, Ye will start his own line.

Yeah, I've been hearing about this for a few days. This is not going to end well if we have to stay for more than the 2022-23 year.

Just scored the fire red Jordan III's, should be here in a few days.

Time to move on with our lives (and our business). Haven't ordered any adidas in a while, except for the new UM Ultraboosts. Tried to order Miami Nights jersey from Fanatics and it got lost in the mail, so they "refunded" me.

Advertisement

@TheOriginalCane

It’s finally come to light. What I’ve been alluding to, the entire time. Adidas’ stock is falling, & Ye has been extremely unhappy w/ the brand. Once he leaves, Adidas is done. He accounts for 65% of their volume of sales in the U.S

well the Adidas deal is gonna be easier to get out of than the ACC deal lol

Advertisement
Ain't gonna lie, the new UM Ultraboost absolutely defecates on the new collegiate Pegasus 39.

And I still want to flip back to Nike...
Completely agree… I’m a big Nike fan and our eventual swap back but those are some really boring lazy and honestly ugly team shoes I wouldn’t buy.

Advertisement

@TheOriginalCane

I had no clue how much of Adidas sales he accounts for. Its staggering. The brand would be in the dark ages without him.

I had no clue how much of Adidas sales he accounts for. Its staggering. The brand would be in the dark ages without him.
They’ll still be good in Europe w/ soccer, & fortunately for them, competitors like UA, Puma, & Skechers are far behind. It’ll just be that Adidas influence in the American market will go back to the 90’s early 2000’s.

Advertisement
They’ll still be good in Europe w/ soccer, & fortunately for them, competitors like UA, Puma, & Skechers are far behind. It’ll just be that Adidas influence in the American market will go back to the 90’s early 2000’s.
yeah like pre- derek rose Adidas lol. I mean Ye really dragged them but you could argue that he has saved that company.

question? why wouldn't they make UF Jordans?
Gators have hellllllllllla JBs bro. I’m only attaching 3, but they have a gang of Jordan models. Just remember, UF is not a full JB school. The FB, CBB, & WBB teams r JB. The rest of the programs r Nike. As a matter of fact, there’s no school that’s full JB; even UNC have other sports that r Nike branded. So these schools r getting both JB & Nike drops.

Attachments

• E59714B4-E747-4ED5-8EEF-E00381148293.jpeg
    E59714B4-E747-4ED5-8EEF-E00381148293.jpeg
    591.8 KB · Views: 8
  • 8E3F08F0-4BFF-42F7-B997-A3738C3AD8FE.jpeg
    8E3F08F0-4BFF-42F7-B997-A3738C3AD8FE.jpeg
    977.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 75C31C34-DDF1-4862-A9B8-64F754830468.jpeg
    75C31C34-DDF1-4862-A9B8-64F754830468.jpeg
    711.9 KB · Views: 8
Advertisement
Back