New Unis !! (We hope)

View attachment 205888 only if Adidas spent as much time as they do with the futbol unis w football unis. nike is the opposite haha. they phone in the futbol stuff but do well for the most part elsewhere

Why did you have to post that photo when this one was available?

1661976565678.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Heard these were prototypes that a few guys were wearing. Not necessarily the “look” of the final product but rather the performance of the material and cuts. Supposed to not come out until at least two seasons from now, if ever.
Yeah I’ve seen Agude and Harvey also wearing them. I couldn’t put my finger on it before but the number spacing is exactly like the basketball uniforms
C0130601-CDC3-4388-B25D-4861942C77D0.jpeg

Last edited:

Kid Cudi is my homegirl’s uncle (Cudi comes from their last name Mescudi). The way he was treated by Ye, bro I still don’t know how or why that transpired. Scott did everything Ye asked of him. He joined Adidas like Pusha T b/c of their relationship. Kid Cudi & Big Sean’s falling out w/ Ye is one of those, I dunno, moments.

Ye calling out Adidas, but dragging them & their CEO is just wild to me. He complained about Nike not allowing him the “creative freedom” he wanted, when this ninja didn’t even realize they had big plans for him. They limited his shoes to give him ultimate clout & hype, but he had zero patience. OK, cool; he goes to Adidas, he helps their boost line (which they stole from Puma, if I’m being honest). In return, Adidas gives Ye all he wants; he becomes a billionaire b/c of this relationship.

Yet, he does nothing but disrespect them in return. Either he’s making crazy political statements, post how he needs Nikes in his closet, puts Jumpman on his main IG page, wear Nike socks w/ his shoes (boosting Nike’s stock), or his latest rant on Adidas’ brass creating a slide that mimic his, a slide that’s been around for years or stating he didn’t approve Yeezy Day. Smh

I feel low key sorry for Adidas’ CEO. They’ve been hit hard financially via Covid, and their #1 guy has been chitting on him & them every chance he gets.

Advertisement
Kid Cudi is my homegirl’s uncle (Cudi comes from their last name Mescudi). The way he was treated by Ye, bro I still don’t know how or why that transpired. Scott did everything Ye asked of him. He joined Adidas like Pusha T b/c of their relationship. Kid Cudi & Big Sean’s falling out w/ Ye is one of those, I dunno, moments.

Ye calling out Adidas, but dragging them & their CEO is just wild to me. He complained about Nike not allowing him the “creative freedom” he wanted, when this ninja didn’t even realize they had big plans for him. They limited his shoes to give him ultimate clout & hype, but he had zero patience. OK, cool; he goes to Adidas, he helps their boost line (which they stole from Puma, if I’m being honest). In return, Adidas gives Ye all he wants; he becomes a billionaire b/c of this relationship.

Yet, he does nothing but disrespect them in return. Either he’s making crazy political statements, post how he needs Nikes in his closet, puts Jumpman on his main IG page, wear Nike socks w/ his shoes (boosting Nike’s stock), or his latest rant on Adidas’ brass creating a slide that mimic his, a slide that’s been around for years or stating he didn’t approve Yeezy Day. Smh

I feel low key sorry for Adidas’ CEO. They’ve been hit hard financially via Covid, and their #1 guy has been chitting on him & them every chance he gets.
mn watching that Kanye doc and then watching this Kanye. I hope he gets the help he needs.

Advertisement
Broken record at this point but I’m here in stadium for warmups. Our uniforms are a travesty.

“How you doing anything is how you do everything”

Our Uniforms don’t reflect that ^ can’t wait to get rid of adidas (fingers Crossed)

Broken record at this point but I’m here in stadium for warmups. Our uniforms are a travesty.

Our Uniforms don’t reflect that ^ can’t wait to get rid of adidas (fingers Crossed)

Yeeeeeeesh

I mean I’m already ready for terribly fitted, warped numbers, and logos that are sliding off

Did you guys happen to see Elijah Arroyo after one drive? The back of his jersey was so pulled up that you couldn't see his numbers at all. It's the same old **** we've been saying but the sooner we break contract, the better

Advertisement
Back