New Unis !! (We hope)

Advertisement
View attachment 205888 only if Adidas spent as much time as they do with the futbol unis w football unis. nike is the opposite haha. they phone in the futbol stuff but do well for the most part elsewhere

Wait; have u not seen Brazil’s kit??! Those jawns r flames. However, these Mexico kits goooo!

Was just talking to the homie about this b/c he said Adidas had been doing Mexico dirty on their kits & he’s so happy w/ these.

Wait; have u not seen Brazil’s kit??! Those jawns r flames. However, these Mexico kits goooo!

Was just talking to the homie about this b/c he said Adidas had been doing Mexico dirty on their kits & he’s so happy w/ these.
Adidas knocked it out of the park for most of their World Cup kits. Nikes US leaks were trash. Brazils were nice and different w the jag

Adidas knocked it out of the park for most of their World Cup kits. Nikes US leaks were trash. Brazils were nice and different w the jag

I’ve only seen Brazil & US kit leaks. All the other kits have been either Adidas or Puma that I’ve seen.

U.S have been stale & plain for yrs, so that’s nothing new. Brazil’s kits r fire, period. I love Mexico & Japan’s kits; those two r El Fuego. Argentina’s main kit was cool, w/ a subtle change to their traditional look. I wasn’t feeling their alternate look. Germany, which is shocking, had a very meh kit. If Mexico went dumb in the paint, I was expecting Germany to be on another stratosphere. Spain was decent.

However, Adidas should be making fire kits & boots for Futbol. They r the #1 brand in Futbol. Nike have tried to push them, but can’t get over the hump to take over #1. This is Adidas’ bread & butter, literally. Futbol carrie’s them in the sports world & Ye carries them in the fashion world.

I’ve only seen Brazil & US kit leaks. All the other kits have been either Adidas or Puma that I’ve seen.

U.S have been stale & plain for yrs, so that’s nothing new. Brazil’s kits r fire, period. I love Mexico & Japan’s kits; those two r El Fuego. Argentina’s main kit was cool, w/ a subtle change to their traditional look. I wasn’t feeling their alternate look. Germany, which is shocking, had a very meh kit. If Mexico went dumb in the paint, I was expecting Germany to be on another stratosphere. Spain was decent.

However, Adidas should be making fire kits & boots for Futbol. They r the #1 brand in Futbol. Nike have tried to push them, but can’t get over the hump to take over #1. This is Adidas’ bread & butter, literally. Futbol carrie’s them in the sports world & Ye carries them in the fashion world.
I know that part about Adidas. I just wish they put the same into football. Nike lacks in the soccer area but makes up for it in the football designs.

one thing that I do criticize nike and Adidas for (when they had/have the NBA merch deal), their swingman jerseys are absolute TRASH compared to when reebok produced it. I have at least a jersey (swingman) from all three and man Nikes is very cheap (but their t shirt designs are better than Adidas and reebok), Adidas is meh, and Reeboks was the best.

either way, im excited for us to get back to Nike just no Jordan brand ****. im sorry but the logo doesn't look good on football jerseys or fan gear. its fire for basketball but not so much for football

Advertisement
I know that part about Adidas. I just wish they put the same into football. Nike lacks in the soccer area but makes up for it in the football designs.

one thing that I do criticize nike and Adidas for (when they had/have the NBA merch deal), their swingman jerseys are absolute TRASH compared to when reebok produced it. I have at least a jersey (swingman) from all three and man Nikes is very cheap (but their t shirt designs are better than Adidas and reebok), Adidas is meh, and Reeboks was the best.

either way, im excited for us to get back to Nike just no Jordan brand ****. im sorry but the logo doesn't look good on football jerseys or fan gear. its fire for basketball but not so much for football

Nah, u just don’t wanna relive the nightmares #23 gave ur Heat. Lol

Nah, u just don’t wanna relive the nightmares #23 gave ur Heat. Lol
nah I think the logo looks like trash on football jerseys. for basketball, no doubt its awesome. for football, this is what you get:

1661813393443.png

nah I think the logo looks like trash on football jerseys. for basketball, no doubt its awesome. for football, this is what you get:

View attachment 205969

I dunno, bro, biased aside, I’ve seen & felt a Jordan Brand jersey in person (Michigan & UCLA). Both were just fine.

I think it’s hard for some fans to just get over the fact that JB is now a brand & not restricted to b-ball. It took me a while to see it on a football jersey b/c my mind couldn’t reconcile the most infamous basketball logo on any other sport.

If imma be honest, of course I wouldn’t care either or, but I prefer JB simply b/c it’s a smaller group of schools, so the attention will be there. Plus, Miami along w the state of Fl has a lot of ties to JB, from brand ambassadors, shoe boutiques, elite HS football teams sponsored by them, & his jersey is retired by ….. The Heat. (Lol)

Oh yeah; the team & fan drip would be insane

Advertisement
I dunno, bro, biased aside, I’ve seen & felt a Jordan Brand jersey in person (Michigan & UCLA). Both were just fine.

I think it’s hard for some fans to just get over the fact that JB is now a brand & not restricted to b-ball. It took me a while to see it on a football jersey b/c my mind couldn’t reconcile the most infamous basketball logo on any other sport.

If imma be honest, of course I wouldn’t care either or, but I prefer JB simply b/c it’s a smaller group of schools, so the attention will be there. Plus, Miami along w the state of Fl has a lot of ties to JB, from brand ambassadors, shoe boutiques, elite HS football teams sponsored by them, & his jersey is retired by ….. The Heat. (Lol)

Oh yeah; the team & fan drip would be insane
miami hates it and clowns it bias aside. it was a stupid thing to do by Riley and looks dumb esp since he never even touched the heat jersey. the same w putting Marinos jersey up there tho that one may have come down.

ive felt the turds one down here and seen their fan gear and it just isnt great (design wise). maybe its just them that are getting the crappy designs.

idk it doesn't matter anyways, w.e. the school goes w (whether Nike or Jordan), it'll be an upgrade. I dont wear jerseys anymore so Idc about that but the t shirts should hopefully be better.

Oh, jic ppl thought I was bull chitting when I said who Adidas priorities r.

I mean their brand right now is bigger than anything we could be if were being honest and they PRINT money in that AD. dont ame Adidas one bit there. id do the same lol. we have one school w a fickle fan base locally and a small percentage of alums while another that has brought in the highest revenue of all college ADs in the country.

Advertisement
I mean their brand right now is bigger than anything we could be if were being honest and they PRINT money in that AD. dont ame Adidas one bit there. id do the same lol. we have one school w a fickle fan base locally and a small percentage of alums while another that has brought in the highest revenue of all college ADs in the country.

Ehhh, let’s pump brakes on brand recognition. Are they flushed w $? Yes. Do they sell a lot of merchandise? Yes. Why? Two reasons:

1. Texas is a big fcking state and 8&4 is in their own little world w/ a huge *** student pop (72,000)

2. They’re in the $EC, which has brought them their most notoriety in their entire history

Now, here’s the kicker; even w/ UT having 20k less students, they have been the #1 most profitable AD running; it wasn’t until2021 that 8&4 tied them. Why? B/C UT sports chits on 8&4 sports.

By comparison:
-UT Football: 4 National Titles (2005 most recent)
-8&4 Football: 3 National Titles (1939 most recent)

-UT All Time Record: 924–380–33 (.703)
-8&4 All Time Record: 758–487–48 (.605)

-UT All Time Bowl Record: 31–24–2 (.561)
-8&4 All Time Bowl Record: 20–22 (.476)

-UT All Time Conference Titles: 32
-8&4 All Time Conference Titles: 17

-UT All Time Heisman winners: 2
-8&4 All Time Heisman winners: 2

-UT All Time All-Americans: 61
-8&4 All Time All Americans: 28

-UT All Time NY6 bowl victories: 18
-8&4 All Time NY6 bowl victories: 7

-UT record since 2000: 193-86 (.690)
-8&4 record since 2000: 164-110 (.600)

Adidas is a great partner for 8&4 b/c Adidas is little brother to Nike, as 8&4 is little brother to UT. Adidas makes 8&4 feel important & special; that’s what they do. There’s a great Forbes article that shows how Adidas’ relationships w/ schools under their belt, helps grow Nike’s perception of dominance further.

Adidas’ 3 priority schools r UL, KU, 8&4 w/ UDub close behind only b/c 8&4 sells merch to a delusional fan base, UL has nepotism, KU is a blue blood basketball power, & UDub was the 1st victory in Nike’s perennial territory.

As far as brand & perception of 8&4, well, let’s let the professionals & Canton rate the top programs of the past 150 yrs:

Ehhh, let’s pump brakes on brand recognition. Are they flushed w $? Yes. Do they sell a lot of merchandise? Yes. Why? Two reasons:

1. Texas is a big fcking state and 8&4 is in their own little world w/ a huge *** student pop (72,000)

2. They’re in the $EC, which has brought them their most notoriety in their entire history

Now, here’s the kicker; even w/ UT having 20k less students, they have been the #1 most profitable AD running; it wasn’t until2021 that 8&4 tied them. Why? B/C UT sports chits on 8&4 sports.

By comparison:
-UT Football: 4 National Titles (2005 most recent)
-8&4 Football: 3 National Titles (1939 most recent)

-UT All Time Record: 924–380–33 (.703)
-8&4 All Time Record: 758–487–48 (.605)

-UT All Time Bowl Record: 31–24–2 (.561)
-8&4 All Time Bowl Record: 20–22 (.476)

-UT All Time Conference Titles: 32
-8&4 All Time Conference Titles: 17

-UT All Time Heisman winners: 2
-8&4 All Time Heisman winners: 2

-UT All Time All-Americans: 61
-8&4 All Time All Americans: 28

-UT All Time NY6 bowl victories: 18
-8&4 All Time NY6 bowl victories: 7

-UT record since 2000: 193-86 (.690)
-8&4 record since 2000: 164-110 (.600)

Adidas is a great partner for 8&4 b/c Adidas is little brother to Nike, as 8&4 is little brother to UT. Adidas makes 8&4 feel important & special; that’s what they do. There’s a great Forbes article that shows how Adidas’ relationships w/ schools under their belt, helps grow Nike’s perception of dominance further.

Adidas’ 3 priority schools r UL, KU, 8&4 w/ UDub close behind only b/c 8&4 sells merch to a delusional fan base, UL has nepotism, KU is a blue blood basketball power, & UDub was the 1st victory in Nike’s perennial territory.

As far as brand & perception of 8&4, well, let’s let the professionals & Canton rate the top programs of the past 150 yrs:

Florida is a big state but UM will never outsell the other schools bc our fanbase is a lot smaller and our alumni base is tiny in comparison. I was comparing atm to us in terms of why Adidas sees more financial reasons to really back them over a program with 18k students and that has about 1/3 of the surrounding area as part of its non student fanbase (the rest go to UF, FSU, etc.). in that sense, we should jump to someone else though.

Florida is a big state but UM will never outsell the other schools bc our fanbase is a lot smaller and our alumni base is tiny in comparison. I was comparing atm to us in terms of why Adidas sees more financial reasons to really back them over a program with 18k students and that has about 1/3 of the surrounding area as part of its non student fanbase (the rest go to UF, FSU, etc.). in that sense, we should jump to someone else though.

Which is y I was weary of this type of partnership. When u use terms like “flagship” & “priority” to wow a program, well u better make good on that. I already knew they wouldn’t.

Advertisement
Yep. So far adidas has the best world cup kits. The leaked US kit is garbage. But some of the players like Musah hinted that it was trash. Also, puma kits have been a joke also. Very lazy WC kits for the most part.

Which is y I was weary of this type of partnership. When u use terms like “flagship” & “priority” to wow a program, well u better make good on that. I already knew they wouldn’t.
On top of that, if Nike were to say the same to us, I’d argue it’ll be a bunch of bs for the exact reasons listed too. I just think Nikes offerings would be better for fans

On top of that, if Nike were to say the same to us, I’d argue it’ll be a bunch of bs for the exact reasons listed too. I just think Nikes offerings would be better for fans

Nike doesn’t use terms like “flagship” & “priority.” They’ve has the same business model for quite some time. However, just like UofM, our reunite w/ them will be quite different & it will hit different than b4. I believe our merch sales will increase exponentially, & yes, the renderings would be better for fans, no doubt.

Advertisement
Back