New Unis !! (We hope)

Advertisement
They look like adidas sent a couple of blank jerseys and pants and asked us to have our players test them then the equipment staff put the numbers on for Flagg and Harvey. I guess it is possible they sent them for everybody and only Harvey and Flagg are testing them and adidas forgot the seven previous years of how they spaced the #11.

Compare Dorsey's 11 to this:

1661092717193.png

Advertisement
Adidas’ CEO stepping down next yr. Second major catalyst to Adidas’ resurgence that’s stepped down in the last 7 yrs.

Lawsuit must’ve hit hard since it was a “mutual” agreement. Told ya’ll Adidas was on rocky grounds. Not sure who the new CEO will be, although Ye’s fans r lobbying for him, but in reality he’s part of the problem.

Advertisement
Adidas’ CEO stepping down next yr. Second major catalyst to Adidas’ resurgence that’s stepped down in the last 7 yrs.

Lawsuit must’ve hit hard since it was a “mutual” agreement. Told ya’ll Adidas was on rocky grounds. Not sure who the new CEO will be, although Ye’s fans r lobbying for him, but in reality he’s part of the problem.
Who would it have to be to give you confidence they could turn it back around, Miami aside? Clearly you track this stuff so wondering if there’s a name or two on your radar already. Ye being part of the problem over there doesn’t surprise me lol

Advertisement
They look like adidas sent a couple of blank jerseys and pants and asked us to have our players test them then the equipment staff put the numbers on for Flagg and Harvey. I guess it is possible they sent them for everybody and only Harvey and Flagg are testing them and adidas forgot the seven previous years of how they spaced the #11.

Our equipment staff:

1661196136311.png

Who would it have to be to give you confidence they could turn it back around, Miami aside? Clearly you track this stuff so wondering if there’s a name or two on your radar already. Ye being part of the problem over there doesn’t surprise me lol

I’m not sure; the problem is, Adidas is a German sportswear company. Their world headquarters is in Germany. All of their CEOs have been German except one who was there for only 2 yrs, but he too was European. Also, their board is majority German.

Their brand focus is European sportswear + fashion. They’ve dibbled & dabbled in American Sports for decades, & the results have been the same.

Advertisement
I’m not sure; the problem is, Adidas is a German sportswear company. Their world headquarters is in Germany. All of their CEOs have been German except one who was there for only 2 yrs, but he too was European. Also, their board is majority German.

Their brand focus is European sportswear + fashion. They’ve dibbled & dabbled in American Sports for decades, & the results have been the same.

Yep. Corporate culture is powerful and I really don't see adidas going outside the box for this hire. I mean, THEY NEED TO, but I highly doubt they will. Gonna be another Euro who doesn't understand the US sports market and how to crack it. adidas has done far better on "fashion" type stuff, but bombs at the pro sports level (aside from soccer).

Yep. Corporate culture is powerful and I really don't see adidas going outside the box for this hire. I mean, THEY NEED TO, but I highly doubt they will. Gonna be another Euro who doesn't understand the US sports market and how to crack it. adidas has done far better on "fashion" type stuff, but bombs at the pro sports level (aside from soccer).

Bingo; and if I’m going to be honest, Ye had a huge hand in the fashion success. Adidas have partnered w/ industry rappers b4, but not one brought them the notoriety as Ye & that was in most part due to his epic rant. That partnership then brought notoriety to all their other partnerships that went unnoticed.

Adidas needs to have a separate American division that’s allowed autonomy; however knowing their business model, I highly doubt that happens.

German cars are the best though

Advertisement
Back