New Unis !! (We hope)

Meh Kinda GIF by Cultura

Advertisement
Everyone is constantly saying “wish we would go back to Nike” but forget this is what Nike gave us in final year... View attachment 203961View attachment 203962

Again, it’s about the difference in the quality of material between Nike and Adidas. We have a competent AD who can work with Nike on design. Even BJ got adidas to get right of the feathers and redesign. I’m sure Rad and Zo can work with Nike on that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Again, it’s about the difference in the quality of material between Nike and Adidas. We have a competent AD who can work with Nike on design. Even BJ got adidas to get right of the feathers and redesign. I’m sure Rad and Zo can work with Nike on that
Why would Miami even consider going back? Adidas gave the canes a far better deal. Nike didn’t match offer they had their chance. We’ll see what happens in 2027

Highlights:

- The Miami Vice font
- The helmet looks better than I thought based on the first image. Clean.
- The whole uniform works as a unit. Some of the previous alts we've had look like 3 different departments designed the pants, the top, and the helmet. This is a coherent presentation.

Lows:
- The numbers, that green just looks weird, IMO.
- Shoulders, I get the blown back palm tree but freaking palm trees are not part of UM brand design. Stop trying to make the most passive feature of south florida a thing.
- Obviously the U shield is jacked up, lol

---Are we using a Miami Vice font, or a UM-ish font?
---Agreed on the helmet.
---Agreed on the coherence

---On the green, is it possibly the lighting that is making things look different?
---Thank you, Jesus and @IndayArtHauz for letting me know that the shoulders are palm trees, and not THE CLAM...
---I'm not even complaining about the U/U-shield any longer...

Advertisement
Advertisement
How about they master quality of our regular uniforms? It’s taken over half a decade to finally put a U back plate so it doesn’t look deformed like the current ACC and adidas logos still do

Or how about better fitment of the uniforms…

No it’s better to have these ugly one off jerseys… got it. “The kids love it!”
I don’t disagree with that, except it was not the topic of the conversation whatsoever lmao.

I never said anything about the quality of the every day uniform - I commented on the new Miami Nights jerseys which I personally like.

If my harmless opinion about a speciality jersey works you up you this much, log off and have a beverage. It’s Friday.

Advertisement
Back