New Unis !! (We hope)

Advertisement
Something that caught my attention that has been bothering me is why we can’t use the same jersey template as Boston college. I love the way those look, they don’t look nearly as cheap as the normal adidas jerseys. The numbers, the fit, the stitching, no weird lines, all looks way better than the ones Miami has. If you took away the adidas logo and added a swoosh, I’d believe they were nike. Much better quality.
Now see...this that ish that ****es me off. These look waaay better than what we have currently. They look Nike-like almost. The fact it took Adidas THIS long to produce something remotely close to the Nike Vapor Tech is laughable. Our current Design is fine but the quality of the uniform looks cheap and 2nd rate.

Now see...this that ish that ****es me off. These look waaay better than what we have currently. They look Nike-like almost. The fact it took Adidas THIS long to produce something remotely close to the Nike Vapor Tech is laughable. Our current Design is fine but the quality of the uniform looks cheap and 2nd rate.
All facts. Can’t wait till we switch to Jordan and don’t have to worry about this no more

Advertisement
Do you remember the 2018 UNC game when we wore the all black? it was the same jerseys from the 2017 season that we used against VT and Wisconsin even though our home and aways had been updated to the new template For 2018. So lazy by adidas. I remember people complaining about it the next day on here and getting blowback from the mob. Adidas is a joke.

too old to GAF. For the life of me I don't understand the whole frenzy about sneakers. I love going to events where hard bottoms are status quo.

Advertisement
Did ya’ll notice the “heat check” done at the ACC Kick Off, today? First they did Mack Brown’s J’s, then did all of UVA’s custom Nikes done in house.

eh these unis are nice and they're associated with richt not Manny. richt instituted the change. manny gets the turnover chain since that was his idea
IDC ... If mario tells adidas what he wants then that is what they will give us. we are their number 1

IDC ... If mario tells adidas what he wants then that is what they will give us. we are their number 1

No my brotha, we’re not. Lol

Yes, Adidas announced by 2023 all of their branded schools will be included into this, however UDub & UL were the two to first announce out of the P5’s the partnership to be official. Our team’s page talks about the general info of Adidas’ announcement. Trust me when I tell u, Adidas’ priorities are:

1. UL (nepotism between former AD Jurich & his daughter, Haley…5 months after she was hired, UL signed a $160m contract. This contract was in violation of Adidas’ own agreement of conflict of interest AND Miami’s conditions of being the “priority” team in the state of Fl & ACC)

1a. KU (Adidas’ first big blue blood steal from Nike, & is their crown jewel of a b-ball program)

2. UDub (This was the first monopoly in the Pacific NW that Adidas broke away from Nike. This was an ultimate “Fck U” move & put on an absolute show to wooo them away from Nike, including turning its Portland campus Purple)

3. Texas A&M. This was the second major pull from Nike. B/c A&M has an inferiority complex, Adidas feeds in to that. TAMU is the 2nd most valuable athletic dept, so even though they’ve sucked in FB, they sell a chit ton of merchandise, & that keeps Adidas happy.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Yes, Adidas announced by 2023 all of their branded schools will be included into this, however UDub & UL were the two to first announce out of the P5’s the partnership to be official. Our team’s page talks about the general info of Adidas’ announcement. Trust me when I tell u, Adidas’ priorities are:

1. UL (nepotism between former AD Jurich & his daughter, Haley…5 months after she was hired, UL signed a $160m contract. This contract was in violation of Adidas’ own agreement of conflict of interest AND Miami’s conditions of being the “priority” team in the state of Fl & ACC)

1a. KU (Adidas’ first big blue blood steal from Nike, & is their crown jewel of a b-ball program)

2. UDub (This was the first monopoly in the Pacific NW that Adidas broke away from Nike. This was an ultimate “Fck U” move & put on an absolute show to wooo them away from Nike, including turning its Portland campus Purple)

3. Texas A&M. This was the second major pull from Nike. B/c A&M has an inferiority complex, Adidas feeds in to that. TAMU is the 2nd most valuable athletic dept, so even though they’ve sucked in FB, they sell a chit ton of merchandise, & that keeps Adidas happy.
also we wont be nikes number 1 either lol. were not a big enough brand to command that from nike

Advertisement

Bro....ur like a brand / merchandising guru. Do you have like a background in this stuff?

Bro....ur like a brand / merchandising guru. Do you have like a background in this stuff?

Peace & blessings to u champ, appreciate u.

I’m in risk mgmt my brotha, but I’ve met some incredible ppl over a period of time. It was my ex-gf (USC) who pulled me in. She worked for Nike Town in Beverly Hills. That’s where I met a grip of folks, bro, b/c that was a flagship store for them. I also have a frat brother who works for Nike that taps me in, & my homegirl was on the Yeezy design team for Adidas. I’ve also had Howard White’s nephew as my client before moving independently.

Just been around this for a minute bro, since I was 18. It’s also y I have so many shoes. Lol. It is a passion of mine, & ultimately I may dive in to these waters as my homegirl is urging me to do, but for now, I like to just keep up w/ it & provide info/context where I can.

Peace & blessings to u champ, appreciate u.

I’m in risk mgmt my brotha, but I’ve met some incredible ppl over a period of time. It was my ex-gf (USC) who pulled me in. She worked for Nike Town in Beverly Hills. That’s where I met a grip of folks, bro, b/c that was a flagship store for them. I also have a frat brother who works for Nike that taps me in, & my homegirl was on the Yeezy design team for Adidas. I’ve also had Howard White’s nephew as my client before moving independently.

Just been around this for a minute bro, since I was 18. It’s also y I have so many shoes. Lol. It is a passion of mine, & ultimately I may dive in to these waters as my homegirl is urging me to do, but for now, I like to just keep up w/ it & provide info/context where I can.

Gotcha. Okay well that certainly explains a lot. Your knowledge on the subject is on point. Also understand why ur the shoe guru on here now lol.
Can't wait for ur analysis once we leave adidas and the new uni's come out.

Advertisement
Back