New Unis !! (We hope)

Forgot new stadium 😉

Gonna take a few extra years to BUILD it though.

But plans announced? Sure, I'll add that on.

It's definitely gonna take a few extra years to build a stadium, though, compared to Newer Hecht and Bigger IPF.

EDIT: Plus I wanted to mention all-positives. Anytime we mention "new stadium", it just brings out the Hard Rock Bros...

1656864961531.png

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m still a big fan of the 2014 uni’s…the quality of those were outstanding. We just chose to wear combos that weren’t my favorite (all green for example)…but those uni’s were so ****** clean man. I own two of those jerseys, the orange and the white.

I liked the 2014 gear a lot. The all green with the classic helmet and back socks/cleats was beautiful to me because it was so unique and timeless in design.

Miami should have Oregon-level gear/apparel-game based on our brand power. We waste opportunity and diminish the brand in our alignment with Adidas.

We are a Nike school and should've bet on our on-field product to out-perform the Adidas deal.

Last edited:
Gonna take a few extra years to BUILD it though.

But plans announced? Sure, I'll add that on.

It's definitely gonna take a few extra years to build a stadium, though, compared to Newer Hecht and Bigger IPF.

EDIT: Plus I wanted to mention all-positives. Anytime we mention "new stadium", it just brings out the Hard Rock Bros...

View attachment 195004

Lmao at the Hard Rock boys. I can go further into what they really are but you your point, why ruin the positives?

I liked the 2014 gear a lot. The all green with the classic helmet was beautiful to me because it was so unique and timeless in design.

Miami should have Oregon-level gear/apparel-game based on our brand power. We waste opportunity and diminish the brand in our alignment with Adidas.

We are a Nike school and should've bet on our on-field product to out-perform the Adidas deal.

I agree w/ u. These were my favorite combos:

Also, clearly u can see a quality difference in both material & craftsmanship. Even when the jerseys are tugged, it’s not distorted. Everything is aesthetically in tact. The U on the collar has a separate plate, woven in. I’m sorry, the 2014 jerseys were beautiful. The only issue I had was the alternate helmets w/ that glossed finished vs matted, & of course F’ing Golden combos!

Attachments

• 35FF4503-4570-4DA9-9DBE-A2883175BFDF.jpeg
    35FF4503-4570-4DA9-9DBE-A2883175BFDF.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 89
  • D6AB78CC-814D-4C92-A482-629AE7F497E7.jpeg
    D6AB78CC-814D-4C92-A482-629AE7F497E7.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 90
  • 56B3E387-9435-4C13-ABBB-BE036D02C7AB.jpeg
    56B3E387-9435-4C13-ABBB-BE036D02C7AB.jpeg
    983.5 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
I agree w/ u. These were my favorite combos:

Also, clearly u can see a quality difference in both material & craftsmanship. Even when the jerseys are tugged, it’s not distorted. Everything is aesthetically in tact. The U on the collar has a separate plate, woven in. I’m sorry, the 2014 jerseys were beautiful. The only issue I had was the alternate helmets w/ that glossed finished vs matted, & of course F’ing Golden combos!

I did like those Nike unis a lot too for the same reasons u mentioned. But i didn’t like their all white look… they should’ve had another white jersey without the green all around the shoulders. It was perfect for the green pants but not for an all white or white on orange combo imo.

I think the alternate all white unis during the Golden era is an underrated storm trooper look….
7235B2C4-CCA1-4711-8335-2B1A579C9EE0.jpeg
0F4A95BF-8B72-41CB-A72A-500A5BFD10FB.jpeg

Advertisement
I did like those Nike unis a lot too for the same reasons u mentioned. But i didn’t like their all white look… they should’ve had another white jersey without the green all around the shoulders. It was perfect for the green pants but not for an all white or white on orange combo imo.

I think the alternate all white unis during the Golden era is an underrated storm trooper look….
View attachment 195044View attachment 195045

Ehhhh, I dunno bout this one Cuddy. Lol. U’re my guy, but this one didn’t move me. However, I just realized Adidas jocked the Nike U Shield in the middle. Lol. But to ur point, yeah, I agree, a little less green in the storm troopers in 2014 would’ve been super fire.

Ehhhh, I dunno bout this one Cuddy. Lol. U’re my guy, but this one didn’t move me. However, I just realized Adidas jocked the Nike U Shield in the middle. Lol. But to ur point, yeah, I agree, a little less green in the storm troopers in 2014 would’ve been super fire.

Lol I didn’t like the feather design on the shoulders but the two toned neon color and font of the numbers with the predominately all white look is underrated 👌🏽

Advertisement

View attachment 195044View attachment 195045
Mannnnnnnn....we better not bust out with these abominations....Stupidest sh*t ever...Number looks like a "No Swimming due to Water Toxicity" sign....

Thank God we have some here who are staying on top of our uniform combinations and the artistic means of styling - clearly the most important component of our UM team that really counts come Game Day.

I never was very good at understanding, much less comprehending the creative, artistic elements of styling and fashion -

**** - I think I may have worn white on many occasions well past Labor Day. And can't stand tailored, snug fitting shirts in what they call "pastel" colors."

Good job guys! Stay on it! Some of us don't give a flying * * * * - validating our ignorance.

Advertisement
THIS AIN’T NO **** SOUTH BEACH FASHION SHOW….I DONT A 2$ FLYIN’ PHU@K IF THEY WEAR THONGS & FLIP-FLOPS….JUST AS LONG AS THEY’RE CRACKIN’ SKULLS 💀

Advertisement
THIS AIN’T NO **** SOUTH BEACH FASHION SHOW….I DONT A 2$ FLYIN’ PHU@K IF THEY WEAR THONGS & FLIP-FLOPS….JUST AS LONG AS THEY’RE CRACKIN’ SKULLS 💀

My nig, did u proceed to say “this ain’t no **** South Beach Fashion Show” & followed that up to say u don’t care if they (grown men) wearin’ thongs & some flip flops??!

Last edited:
My ***, did u proceed to say “this ain’t no **** South Beach Fashion Show” & proceed to say u don’t care if they (grown men) wearin’ thongs & some flip flops??!
YOU GOD **** RIGHT, SON!!!! ….AS LONG THIS PROGRAM IS BACK TO MAKING STRIDES TO GET BACK TO AN DOMINANT IDENTITY… I DONT GIVE A “$2 FLYING PHU@K” WHAT YOUR MIRROR SAYS….OR WTF THEY WEAR

AS A MATTER OF FACT, BARBIE…I’LL BET MY HEART TO A BUCKET OF **** YOU’VE NEVER SEEN A CANE HELMET WITH A GRAY FACE MASK…

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back