New Unis !! (We hope)

Sad to hear about "Hap". I had heard the name before from a few people (and you know that my former roommate has a Mark Light milkshake named after him), but I usually sat in the student section (and it goes without saying that we had no ushers).

When I was at the UM-UCF baseball game a couple of weeks ago, I started thinking about that one dude who sold concessions in the stands, he had that really slow and loud delivery. "HOT dogs...POPcorn...Boooottled watah..." (and "hot chawcolate" for the cold games). Not sure if anyone else remembers that guy and/or his name.
The guy with the elephant hat? I even remember him at the OB from when I was like 5. His name was actually Duke Johnson (might've been a nickname). He died a couple years ago.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Makes sense. There has been some renewed activity by adidas. They feel the heat.
They should be kissing our *** after the **** they pulled with our contract. The fact that our players don't have adipower shoes to lift in still bugs me

They should be kissing our *** after the **** they pulled with our contract. The fact that our players don't have adipower shoes to lift in still bugs me

Every year, adidas should be doing a UM colorway in one or two of their best shoes, like Ultraboost, Yeezys, NMDs, Superstars, etc.

The Supernovas sucked and the ZXs sucked.

The Harden Vol. 2 was nice, but that was, like, 5 years ago.

U literally took my two examples out of my head: Frosty The Snowman & Popeyes. It’s not like Sebastian had a cigar or cig in his mouth.

I digress; would love for the pipe to come back, but doubt it would.
Made me think of this, especially today being 4/1 lol

Advertisement
I didnt know where to put this but is adidas for real with the different shade of orange in the shield? How does this type of crap pass their QC…. It looks awful. Make it white with orange or green trim around the shield. TERRIBLE… but still better than the stretched out U
38CFF917-94B2-458A-8C59-490C991952B1.jpeg

Advertisement
I didnt know where to put this but is adidas for real with the different shade of orange in the shield? How does this type of crap pass their QC…. It looks awful. Make it white with orange or green trim around the shield. TERRIBLE… but still better than the stretched out U View attachment 190767
God I hope we go back to Nike.

I didnt know where to put this but is adidas for real with the different shade of orange in the shield? How does this type of crap pass their QC…. It looks awful. Make it white with orange or green trim around the shield. TERRIBLE… but still better than the stretched out U View attachment 190767

I’m not sure if it’s the lighting or coincidences, but it also appears that the bottoms & tops when it’s an orange on orange or green on green combo seem to be a bit different in shade, too. Regardless, it just amazes me when u check out other forums who are Adidas sponsored, including 8&4, they’ve complained about similar chit. It’s not a Miami problem

Advertisement
Back