New Unis !! (We hope)

Advertisement
There is nothing dumb about wanting good merchandise for your fans.

Also, how are you going to call out someones comprehension, when you type sentences like that. LOL!
You the lil ***** that jump on every thread and literally don't say **** of substance. Yeah you dummy

Advertisement
How the **** is it weird? We are buying the jerseys. We buy the merchandise. The players want to look good in their uniforms. Look at how hyped the players get when they get the Jordan sponsor.
Wow….grown men buying jerseys……yikes

No **** the PLAYERS want to look good, news flash, grown men that root for the team are not PLAYERS

No **** the PLAYERS want to look good, news flash, grown men that root for the team are not PLAYERS
Have you never been to a Canes game or walked around on campus? Tons of fans have Canes Jerseys. Tons of students walk around campus with Jerseys on.

Ya, we are not the players, but we want the best for our players. Nike is better than Adidas. The HS kids love getting "Swag" from different schools and Nike or Jordan swag is significantly better than Adidas swag.

Fam, u’re my guy….so first & foremost, salute to u & welcome back to the board, my guy.

Fans buy a lot of merch, and a lot of fans buy jerseys. But they also buy other merch like T-shirts, shoes, sweaters, etc. It’s a connection to ur team & it’s not age regulated.

Advertisement
How the **** is it weird? We are buying the jerseys. We buy the merchandise. The players want to look good in their uniforms. Look at how hyped the players get when they get the Jordan sponsor.

Nobody has conned more poor people than Michael Jordan. From the people who make his shoes to the majority who wear them.

Off season rhetoric is the best. We always find new ways to argue about something other than player performance.

Advertisement
strangely enough, us in 2001.

Us in the 80s too.

People forget.

The 3 stripe jerseys and pants were considered flashy back in the day. Even in the 80s, teams were wearing one stripe or no stripes. Remember all those plain *** uniforms Nebraska, Oklahoma, Penn State, Norte dame wore/wear?

WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN INNOVATORS WHEN IT COMES TO UNIFORMS.

We won a bunch of championships with the three stripes and now old heads don’t want to change, but we have never been the traditional uniform team.

Our fans are weird. They want us to get rid of everything we celebrated in the 80s that make us so unique and want us to act like the punk *** boring schools we hate and who hate us. It’s mind blowing.

We are the anti blue blood. Accept it and get over it. The only thing that makes us look bad is losing, not our innovations.

I'll never understand the whole shoe fashion thing, nor the intricacies of most of the uniform design. But I understand that it's important to others, particularly recruits. That's enough for me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back