New Unis !! (We hope)

Advertisement
I don’t think Adidas has been bad. They are just lacking on the variety of Miami Hurricanes shoes for the team and in the market compared to other large programs. The uniforms are mostly fine and I like most of the alternates they just need more gear in stores.

I would ASSUME RADOKOVICH has already met with them on his expectations as well now that we have a real AD

Stfu no it doesn’t. You’re acting like it’s Puma snow flake
Snowflake? Why because the NBA hated Adidas? Because all the best selling cleats are Nike? Because all the best selling NBA shoes are Nike? Because Kobe hated adidas and went to Nike? Because Hurricane fans have done nothing but complain about the “feathers” and the nameplate font and the material and the U on the collar? Because they don’t even try when it comes to merchandise? Because all of the top teams in CFB have Nike? The MLS jerseys are shaped weird and are boring ugly designs. NHL fans are already upset. Their athletics gear is trash. They copy and paste. They don’t even try.

Adidas has been reduced to a fashion brand. They should thank Kanye for his Yeezys and just stay out of sports altogether.

Thanks for playing 😂🤣

Last edited:
Advertisement
Stfu no it doesn’t. You’re acting like it’s Puma snow flake
Tell me you’re bad at athletics gear without telling you’re bad at athletics gear 🤣😂

E6CEACD7-76DF-4534-B697-71EC98A997C1.jpeg

B4F9F671-B3ED-4103-BB82-D903DC66032E.jpeg

075224C3-5ABC-454B-82B9-58FCB9DE36D4.jpeg

66A7659D-7EC6-4A45-AC54-B4F1530E4653.jpeg

C97177C0-BF73-40A7-9547-C02246E8ACC9.jpeg

75FFADF2-5E65-4AD7-96C1-87794ECE0E4E.jpeg

F615B090-4042-4C66-B455-32E290FEF216.png
B31151D8-2898-476E-85A1-40CDB156BBB6.png
C22BB08B-82D2-430F-861C-EDC7FD00E218.png

U hit the nail; Adidas has become a fashion brand, and that’s OK. I’ve praised their lifestyle apparel for a min; however, they have always missed the mark on sports apparel.

Btw; Kanye just posted a Jumpman Logo w/ MJ & DJ Khaled to his IG a couple days ago. I’ve told everyone that Kanye have disrespected his Adidas contract since Day 1. But ain’t ish Adidas can do but accept it b/c he’s their only money cow.

U hit the nail; Adidas has become a fashion brand, and that’s OK. I’ve praised their lifestyle apparel for a min; however, they have always missed the mark on sports apparel.

Btw; Kanye just posted a Jumpman Logo w/ MJ & DJ Khaled to his IG a couple days ago. I’ve told everyone that Kanye have disrespected his Adidas contract since Day 1. But ain’t ish Adidas can do but accept it b/c he’s their only money cow.

Supposedly, the story was that Khaled gifted a pair of collectible Jordans to Kanye for recording with him.

But still...you know I'd be happy to switch back to Nike (or Jumpman, is there really a practical difference?).

I actually like Adidas lifestyle gear. The ultra boosts and the slight retro vibe reminiscent of the early rap days. It’s good stuff! But their sports apparel comes off lazy and uninspired. Honestly it seems like they really don’t care, don’t want to try, or just flat out have no idea what sports apparel (not fashion/lifestyle) consumers are in to. I mean your company was built on soccer and you’re failing at that! That’s like Ford failing at F-150s. Just can’t happen!!

And I’ve said for years that Adidas was dying until Kanye showed up. No one cared about Adidas….then BOOM!!! And you can see his influence all over their lifestyle side. Like I said it’s good stuff!

Just stay away from my sports! 😂🤣

Advertisement
Supposedly, the story was that Khaled gifted a pair of collectible Jordans to Kanye for recording with him.

But still...you know I'd be happy to switch back to Nike (or Jumpman, is there really a practical difference?).

Lol; that’s even worst. Lol. Kanye be just doing what he wanna do. Lol.

And of course, my brotha…I know 1st hand ur experience w/ Adidas as an alum & consumer.

Miami aligns more with that branding image imo

Advertisement
LOL . You old dudes are a joke. And thats a lot coming from a dude who's 50. Kids love these color swaps and difffernt versions etccccc..... why do you like the just straight up boring ****tttt. I hate Penn St, Michigan, USC, Oklahoma, Bama , Georgia etcccccc......... I 100% love what Oregon does and so do the kids. I thought the ones that had the feathers on the shoulder pads were maybe the best Jersey that weren't traditional ever. They were straight fire but you old fcksss ***** to no end. Part of whats a bout to happen is going to involve **** like this. Y
all better be ready for change because thats exactly what about to happen.
Y'all chicks get caught up in unis every freaking season. Did your cheerleader coach change the unis up on you all to make you girls happy. It's freaking football not a fashion show. Name one team that has won a natty that wore anything outside of traditional. If the croots go where the unis are important then why do the top recruits go to the schools with traditional unis.

Advertisement
Y'all chicks get caught up in unis every freaking season. Did your cheerleader coach change the unis up on you all to make you girls happy. It's freaking football not a fashion show. Name one team that has won a natty that wore anything outside of traditional. If the croots go where the unis are important then why do the top recruits go to the schools with traditional unis.

strangely enough, us in 2001.

Clearly you didn’t read a single post in this thread. Never once was it mentioned people were upset with the traditional design/theme. The issue is with quality and merchandise

I am not upset. You are the one that got extremely offended when I "took a jab" at your favorite clothing store. The comment you quoted was not stupid, it was very accurate. People that don't care about fashion or are 50+ years old are not going to be able to relate to HS kids fashion sense.
And then there's young and straight up dumb.
Clearly you didn’t read a single post in this thread. Never once was it mentioned people were upset with the traditional design/theme. The issue is with quality and merchandise
Clearly you didn't read, bcuz your comprehension of other post went straight over your head.

Advertisement
Back