New Unis !! (We hope)

All those shows would be cancelled. I was peeping some Benny Hill chit two weeks ago, laughing my *** off, then I had a sobering moment knowing this would be apart of “cancel culture.” ****, if SNL played their old chit today, it would be cancelled. In Living Color got a lot of ppl paid big $:
-JLo
-Jamie Foxx
-Jim Carey
-David Alan Greer
-Tommy Davidson
-Rosie Perez
-All The Wayans

Man, under appreciated show that would be a no-go today.
Jim Carey was so good but he went overboard which turned me off at times but still unreal talented. My personal favorite was DAG , dude was low key hilarious and could change it in and out of characters like nobody’s business. It was amazing it was the same guy.

Tommy Davidson was the most underrated / low key talented cat on the show. I still use funky finger productions references to this day lol. From the first time I saw “ I’m gonna get ya sucka” I was hooked on Keenan. That’s my sense of humor. He’s also crazy talented , people forget his early skits but he always brought it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
so they don't give us enough apparel and equipment to dress players? lol

You do realize that Beta Blake was the AD at that point. He probably had all the new Nike gear confiscated and put into one of his storage units, so that nobody would question him when he signed the deal with adidas.

If anyone finds some lightly-used 7-year old Nike gear on eBay, report the seller to the police and then you'll get to see Blake James arrested on the local Miami 6 o'clock news.

Aye bruh; lol. I’m literally w/in spitting distance from 40. Lol. There’s a difference between knowing fashion vs. trends

My feet will always stay w/ heat; that won’t ever change even if I’m 90. Lol But wearing pants that don’t fit b/c they too tight, just to sag to show designer draws & a belt? See that’s for the birds. Or dying ur hair these wild colors? But man, just b/c u’re a certain age don’t mean u can’t wear designer jeans (that fit) or T-shirts…although I’m transitioning to more turtle necks, blazers, high fashion shoes, scarfs & trench/bomber coats.

But I’m a sneaker head before sneaker head existed. (Got it from my mama) That ain’t gone change, just like some 50+ yr olds being gamers. On the flip side, I completely understand if a person is of a certain age & that chit don’t matter. My dad won’t fck w/ Adidas only b/c of what it did to his feet back in the day during a LA Marathon, but that dude don’t care what he wears, as long as it’s comfortable and hides his new found old man gut. Literally he’s good w/ Goodwill chit. Lol. It’s no knock on either, but kids r more concerned w/ trends which is what CFB is about.
Thats a fact I agree with you, I am the same way I will always try and be fresh, but like you said, there are some new styles that us older guys just wont touch. That exactly it though these kids care about trends, I will follow atrend if I like it, but some I wont, but when I was a kid I would hop on every trend.

Advertisement
I'm an old school fan and I like it simple. I'm also of the belief that the people make the uniforms cool not the other way around. The accomplishments, dominance, wins and attitude of those teams make their uniforms cool. But that's me

Jim Carey was so good but he went overboard which turned me off at times but still unreal talented. My personal favorite was DAG , dude was low key hilarious and could change it and out of characters like nobody’s business. Tommy Davidson was the most underrated / low key talented cat on the show. I still use funky finger productions references to this day lol. From the first time I saw “ I’m gonna get ya sucka” I was hooked on Keenan. That’s my sense of humor. He’s also crazy talented , people forget his early skits but he always brought it.
Most underrated comedy ever.

Whatever helps us recruiting. I want us to wear 1991-1994 uniforms, but I'd rather just win.

I'm 35, and I certainly don't know what's "cool" among people 10 years younger. I wear sports apparel, khakis, and hats.

The classic joints we wore til 99 were clean too. Wouldn’t mind something based on that with a smaller mesh.

Advertisement
Jim Carey was so good but he went overboard which turned me off at times but still unreal talented. My personal favorite was DAG , dude was low key hilarious and could change it in and out of characters like nobody’s business. It was amazing it was the same guy.

Tommy Davidson was the most underrated / low key talented cat on the show. I still use funky finger productions references to this day lol. From the first time I saw “ I’m gonna get ya sucka” I was hooked on Keenan. That’s my sense of humor. He’s also crazy talented , people forget his early skits but he always brought it.

DAG on Martin as Rev. Leon Lonnie Love is still so classic. Tommy Davidson stand up at Shaq Comedy All Star is still one of the funniest chits I’ve ever seen, and Martin’s infamous Dragonfly Jones is a mimic to Tommy’s “Sweet Tooth Jones”, and TD on Martin as Varnell Hill is still one of the all time funniest episodes & it was free styled at a moment.

Advertisement
I am not upset. You are the one that got extremely offended when I "took a jab" at your favorite clothing store. The comment you quoted was not stupid, it was very accurate. People that don't care about fashion or are 50+ years old are not going to be able to relate to HS kids fashion sense.
You must do stand up..where you get that material?
My favorite clothing store...lmao. Pretty sure I heard a washed up Martin Lawrence use that line on his last tour.

Anyway, it's been fun and real cute, but I'll be moving on. Have fun running up those likes and that rep on CIS, buddy!

You must do stand up..where you get that material?
My favorite clothing store...lmao. Pretty sure I heard a washed up Martin Lawrence use that line on his last tour.

Anyway, it's been fun and real cute, but I'll be moving on. Have fun running up those likes and that rep on CIS, buddy!
I am not sure I haven't heard Martin in years, but I am sure you pick up all of his newest DVDs from the 99 cent bin at Walmart when you go suit shopping. So I will take your word for it.

Advertisement

DAG was my fav...that guy's comedic timing and all-around talent was undeniable.

I have to say one of the underrated cast members was Steve Park. I think he went on to pursue more of a dramatic acting career, but he had comedy chops for sure.

Also how great was it seeing SW1 on the 1s and 2s, knowing **** well those things weren't plugged in :ROFLMAO:

DAG was my fav...that guy's comedic timing and all-around talent was undeniable.

I have to say one of the underrated cast members was Steve Park. I think he went on to pursue more of a dramatic acting career, but he had comedy chops for sure.

Also how great was it seeing SW1 on the 1s and 2s, knowing **** well those things weren't plugged in :ROFLMAO:
@Cribby @Rellyrell

This was always a top 5 skit for me:

Advertisement
Back