New Unis !! (We hope)

Yes it does. Did I touch a nerve with the "does all his clothes shopping at walmart"? I understand that walmart is considered a luxury fashion boutique in South Carolina, but people who do all their shopping there generally wouldn't care about how our Unis looks, or understand why people would care.
oh thats hilarious. You think that because I live in South Carolina, that I am beneath you?

We probably should not start comparing which tax bracket we are in...although I am sure that you are seated across the street from Mr. Ruiz himself.

Calm down there tough guy....you can be upset about Miami Unis all you want, you do not need my approval. LMAO

The comment I originally quoted from you was just stupid...and as Mark Twain said 'dont argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience'

Advertisement
Why are you getting so offended? Those are the 2 most logical reasons why someone would not care about Nike being our sponsor.

If you are an old guy, you wouldn't know or like the fashion sense of 16-23 year old kids. Its just common sense. Even when you where a kid, the "cool" clothes weren't things being worn by your grandparents.

If you are young and do all your shopping at Walmart. It would mean you weren't into fashion and just buy things because "it fits and its cheap". Which is fine, nothing wrong with that, but again you aren't going to be able to understand the fashion sense of 17-23 year old guys.

Its like the guy wearing 15 dollar and1 shoes and a Gildan sweat suit saying "why did that guy spend all that money on a Brioni suit, mine is just as comfortable".

Also, the fact that you don't know how to quote properly leads me to believe you are in fact "an old guy".
Whatever helps us recruiting. I want us to wear 1991-1994 uniforms, but I'd rather just win.

I'm 35, and I certainly don't know what's "cool" among people 10 years younger. I wear sports apparel, khakis, and hats.

I’m a Nike guy mostly but that mock up isn’t anything better than Adidas gave us. Definitely worse than the most recent Adidas ones . The green on the sleeves is different than the green on the numbers. And what’s with the early 2000s 3D number look ? I like the old school jersey look Adidas brought back tbh. Nike should just build off of that and then give us some dope merch

Advertisement
Relly is into fashion and musicals. I‘m not judging doe. I give his taste in fashion two snaps and around the world girlfriends.
in-living-color-snap.gif

Advertisement
Does everyone forget the reports that for a few years near the end of the contract that Nike had us practicing/playing in old gear? That they wouldn't send us new cleats or practice jerseys when ours were all falling apart/faded? And besides football...apparently that was happening in multiple sports?

You can have your issues with Adidas, which is fine, but Nike doing that to us was wrong when we were one of the biggest name schools they had. It's inexcusable.

Should we ever swap out of Adidas and go back to Nike or Jordan brand, Radakovich had better learn from history and make sure there's a clause in the contract to never allow that **** to happen ever again. If you're going to wear someone's brand, they'd better be willing to supply all the apparel/equipment needed, period.
This!

Advertisement
Whatever helps us recruiting. I want us to wear 1991-1994 uniforms, but I'd rather just win.

I'm 35, and I certainly don't know what's "cool" among people 10 years younger. I wear sports apparel, khakis, and hats.
Exactly and its nothing to be ashamed of or for people to take it offensive. When I am 40 years old, I hope I don't know what the "cool" trends are because the 40 year olds that dress like teenagers are cringe af. lmao.

oh thats hilarious. You think that because I live in South Carolina, that I am beneath you?

We probably should not start comparing which tax bracket we are in...although I am sure that you are seated across the street from Mr. Ruiz himself.

Calm down there tough guy....you can be upset about Miami Unis all you want, you do not need my approval. LMAO

The comment I originally quoted from you was just stupid...and as Mark Twain said 'dont argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience'

I am not upset. You are the one that got extremely offended when I "took a jab" at your favorite clothing store. The comment you quoted was not stupid, it was very accurate. People that don't care about fashion or are 50+ years old are not going to be able to relate to HS kids fashion sense.

Advertisement
Exactly and its nothing to be ashamed of or for people to take it offensive. When I am 40 years old, I hope I don't know what the "cool" trends are because the 40 year olds that dress like teenagers are cringe af. lmao.

Aye bruh; lol. I’m literally w/in spitting distance from 40. Lol. There’s a difference between knowing fashion vs. trends

My feet will always stay w/ heat; that won’t ever change even if I’m 90. Lol But wearing pants that don’t fit b/c they too tight, just to sag to show designer draws & a belt? See that’s for the birds. Or dying ur hair these wild colors? But man, just b/c u’re a certain age don’t mean u can’t wear designer jeans (that fit) or T-shirts…although I’m transitioning to more turtle necks, blazers, high fashion shoes, scarfs & trench/bomber coats.

But I’m a sneaker head before sneaker head existed. (Got it from my mama) That ain’t gone change, just like some 50+ yr olds being gamers. On the flip side, I completely understand if a person is of a certain age & that chit don’t matter. My dad won’t fck w/ Adidas only b/c of what it did to his feet back in the day during a LA Marathon, but that dude don’t care what he wears, as long as it’s comfortable and hides his new found old man gut. Literally he’s good w/ Goodwill chit. Lol. It’s no knock on either, but kids r more concerned w/ trends which is what CFB is about.

fanatics has pretty much taken over as the largest apparel outlet for any sport in the country. most of the merchandise is on there and then local stores like canes wear and all canes. when I was at UM, the bookstore used to be a hidden gem for stuff too.

Yeah I learned this recently. Still not impressed by Adidas’ selection.

Funny thing is, a lot of the off brand gear on Fanatics is cleaner than the Adidas gear lol.

Greatest sketch comedy show ever. Best roster too. And would 100 % be canceled two episodes in nowadays.

All those shows would be cancelled. I was peeping some Benny Hill chit two weeks ago, laughing my *** off, then I had a sobering moment knowing this would be apart of “cancel culture.” ****, if SNL played their old chit today, it would be cancelled. In Living Color got a lot of ppl paid big $:
-JLo
-Jamie Foxx
-Jim Carey
-David Alan Greer
-Tommy Davidson
-Rosie Perez
-All The Wayans

Man, under appreciated show that would be a no-go today.

Advertisement
Back