New Unis !! (We hope)

Advertisement
Say less my boy; like I said, when I’m into fashion, I’m hella versatile.

Relly is into fashion and musicals. I‘m not judging doe. I give his taste in fashion two snaps and around the world girlfriends.

Here’s my issue with Adidas. Currently there are only 21 items for fans to purchase on their website. There’s 1 t shirt, 1 hoodie, and 2 polos. That is just not acceptable.

The alternate jerseys https://www.adidas.com/us/hurricanes-premier-alternate-jersey/HC9929.html

Look horrible as well. That half ring around the arm looks good on the regular jersey since it goes around the shoulder pad. But when its around the bicep and just stops in the middle. It looks cheap. It looks like one of those jerseys you would get from walmart for 45 dollars.

Advertisement
Well, u see Cribby baby, when I’m out w/ the ladies…I gots to be fly…I gots to smell good, & when they see what I drive, I gives them the morning wood.
1642532580016.png

Advertisement
Well, that sums it all up!
Yes it does. Did I touch a nerve with the "does all his clothes shopping at walmart"? I understand that walmart is considered a luxury fashion boutique in South Carolina, but people who do all their shopping there generally wouldn't care about how our Unis looks, or understand why people would care.

Advertisement
It was in Long Beach, but it looks like it's closed. The guy was a backyard BBQer and decided to make a living of it. I heard the pig candy pancakes were fantastic.

What’s crazy is that as I looked at that photo, I was like this is somewhere in So Cal. Even though I’m from L.A, One City I never frequented was Long Beach, even though I went to school there. Lol. My home girl have been taking me to all these food spots I never knew existed in LB.

Advertisement
Why are you getting so offended? Those are the 2 most logical reasons why someone would not care about Nike being our sponsor.

If you are an old guy, you wouldn't know or like the fashion sense of 16-23 year old kids. Its just common sense. Even when you where a kid, the "cool" clothes weren't things being worn by your grandparents.

If you are young and do all your shopping at Walmart. It would mean you weren't into fashion and just buy things because "it fits and its cheap". Which is fine, nothing wrong with that, but again you aren't going to be able to understand the fashion sense of 17-23 year old guys.

Its like the guy wearing 15 dollar and1 shoes and a Gildan sweat suit saying "why did that guy spend all that money on a Brioni suit, mine is just as comfortable".

Also, the fact that you don't know how to quote properly leads me to believe you are in fact "an old guy".

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back