New Unis !! (We hope)

Advertisement
I'm good with whoever gives us a quality product. **** go back to Russell for all I care. Just tired of our jerseys looking like crap compared to other squads

Does everyone forget the reports that for a few years near the end of the contract that Nike had us practicing/playing in old gear? That they wouldn't send us new cleats or practice jerseys when ours were all falling apart/faded? And besides football...apparently that was happening in multiple sports?

You can have your issues with Adidas, which is fine, but Nike doing that to us was wrong when we were one of the biggest name schools they had. It's inexcusable.

Should we ever swap out of Adidas and go back to Nike or Jordan brand, Radakovich had better learn from history and make sure there's a clause in the contract to never allow that **** to happen ever again. If you're going to wear someone's brand, they'd better be willing to supply all the apparel/equipment needed, period.

Does everyone forget the reports that for a few years near the end of the contract that Nike had us practicing/playing in old gear? That they wouldn't send us new cleats or practice jerseys when ours were all falling apart/faded? And besides football...apparently that was happening in multiple sports?

You can have your issues with Adidas, which is fine, but Nike doing that to us was wrong when we were one of the biggest name schools they had. It's inexcusable.

Should we ever swap out of Adidas and go back to Nike or Jordan brand, Radakovich had better learn from history and make sure there's a clause in the contract to never allow that **** to happen ever again. If you're going to wear someone's brand, they'd better be willing to supply all the apparel/equipment needed, period.

don't worry people on here will say we should start winning if we deserve apparel.

Advertisement
This! All of THIS! Although I do think Nike makes a cleaner better looking onfield product. A lot of my frustration is the merchandise. Schools like Ohio State, Georgie, Oregon, or any Nike school for that matter, have the best, coolest, and largest selection of merchandise. Adidas merch looks like lazy clip-art and there’s none of it!
fanatics has pretty much taken over as the largest apparel outlet for any sport in the country. most of the merchandise is on there and then local stores like canes wear and all canes. when I was at UM, the bookstore used to be a hidden gem for stuff too.

In Nike's defense, we weren't exactly giving them a great product on the field to brag about.....

Advertisement
This isn't a knock on you either, but are you either A. an old man? Or B. do most of your clothes shopping at Walmart?

Ok pal.

Moving on, are we talking about two separate issues here though? One is how Miami's uniforms look on the field and the other seems to be access to apparel. Liking Nike because you can buy more stuff is a completely different argument than the jerseys.

One of my favorite shirts was one that had the comic below but said FSU entrance exam. You just don't see as much smart *** stuff any more.

1642524703769.png

@Rellyrell

Bro if Adidas make their unis like the concept, no ones gonna **** about them lol

Agreed; unfortunately they r incapable of it. I’m not sure, and I’ve asked my home girl this since she’s on the design team for Adidas, but their color palettes r off & the material they use is more pliable, stretchy.

One of my favorite shirts was one that had the comic below but said FSU entrance exam. You just don't see as much smart *** stuff any more.

View attachment 173025

Say less my boy; like I said, when I’m into fashion, I’m hella versatile.

Advertisement
Nothing but good comes with switching back to Nike in 5 years. Assuming its a fair offer on the table.

We can all put our adidas gear in a container and send it to the less fortunate in the Caribbean islands. We will make them canes fans too.

Advertisement
I don’t like Adidas throwback design (anymore) and I don’t like the shade of green or orange. And I don’t like the Miami nights uniforms either. Time to switch it up.

Yeah; I touched on this. Adidas’ color palettes are off. Our O&G has a different shade & our green has a shimmer finish, as well.

Also, they just don’t make aesthetically fit uniforms, and that’s across all their sponsored schools. It’s not in their DNA. Ppl were happy that they “fixed” the U on the collar on some of the uniforms by placing a plastic tab.

Ok pal.

Moving on, are we talking about two separate issues here though? One is how Miami's uniforms look on the field and the other seems to be access to apparel. Liking Nike because you can buy more stuff is a completely different argument than the jerseys.
I wasn't trying to make an argument. I was genuinely curious, because if you fit into one of the categories it would explain why you don't care about Nike making our unis.

Advertisement
Back