New unis update

I'm super excited about the new outfits too, OP. Thanks for keeping me in the loop.

I remember a few years ago a team was wearing white pants, and when they got really sweaty, they became sheer and you could pretty much see through them. I wonder if we'll have a similar feature with our outfits this season.

I remember the onion skins. I remember them well.

Salty.

Those were my favorite pants. I'm a big science nerd, and I used to like pausing the action when there were particularly revealing shots and analyzing the taut muscles and identifying them by name. Me and the guys used to do shots of Creme de Cocoa every time I could pause the DVR exactly on a nice butt frame.

View attachment 30355

There's too much coverage. Looks like he's wearing one of my favorite bikinis. I like the ones where you can see pretty much everything. I don't have much an imagination since my catastrophic TBI.

Advertisement
I'm super excited about the new outfits too, OP. Thanks for keeping me in the loop.

I remember a few years ago a team was wearing white pants, and when they got really sweaty, they became sheer and you could pretty much see through them. I wonder if we'll have a similar feature with our outfits this season.

I remember the onion skins. I remember them well.

Salty.

Those were my favorite pants. I'm a big science nerd, and I used to like pausing the action when there were particularly revealing shots and analyzing the taut muscles and identifying them by name. Me and the guys used to do shots of Creme de Cocoa every time I could pause the DVR exactly on a nice butt frame.

View attachment 30355

There's too much coverage. Looks like he's wearing one of my favorite bikinis. I like the ones where you can see pretty much everything. I don't have much an imagination since my catastrophic TBI.

mr_chang_senor_chang_laugh_spits_milk.gif

Advertisement
Back