New Uni Leak is Legit (and I hate it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

These are butt ugly and I don't care who disagrees.

We could save the world without looking like we lost a bet with FAMU.

It could be worse. Miami could look like ND in those ugly *** pinstripe uniforms.

Advertisement
You can call me daddy like the rest of the btiches
thumb_im-rick-james-*****-get-your-couch-ready-every-episode-6501237~3.png

**** I didn’t get to see the tweet before it was deleted. But not a fan of that screenshot.

not a fan either, very surprise CMR is allowing them to go away from the classical unis. Like mentioned looks like something famu would wear.

Advertisement
Eh, we’ve had worse, but just wish we would have come out in our regular on the big stage.

Teams have been wearing alternate uniforms in these opening night games for years now.

And now the aqua cleats we saw in practice make sense btw.

Who are you?
He’s a nobody and charter member of the botch davis fan club. He thinks he is the master of clever posts when he disagrees with contents of another poster. Don’t ban him. We need clowns like him on forum to demonstrate how clueless some of our members are.

Advertisement
Appears they deleted the tweet. Hope this monstrosity meets a similar fate.

View attachment 62708

It’s looking more and more real cause that’s what Berrios also posted and then took down. With the water in the picture I’m guessing that’s where we may get the blue aqua cleats?!?!?

The jerseys don’t look as bad as I initially thought but the blue cleats are going to look weird since they don’t match at all (if we actually wear the blue cleats).

Last edited:

These are butt ugly and I don't care who disagrees.

We could save the world without looking like we lost a bet with FAMU.

Newsflash. Nobody really cares what you think.

Here’s another newsflash. This is why Adidas paid us millions upon millions...so they could market and merchandise and make money.

Here’s your third newsflash: welcome to the real world where grownups and companies like to make money.

Whether they missed on the design or not, that’s all subjective, and all subject to opinions, of which there are probably thousands of different ones regarding this uniform. But guess what? People are going to talk about it and create buzz either way.

Guess what else, I’ll bet you that people buy a ton of the shirts or the jerseys or whatever.

It’s silly for grown men to whine like teenage girls about this stuff.

Advertisement
Newsflash. Nobody really cares what you think.

Here’s another newsflash. This is why Adidas paid us millions upon millions...so they could market and merchandise and make money.

Here’s your third newsflash: welcome to the real world where grownups and companies like to make money.

Whether they missed on the design or not, that’s all subjective, and all subject to opinions, of which there are probably thousands of different ones regarding this uniform. But guess what? People are going to talk about it and create buzz either way.

Guess what else, I’ll bet you that people buy a ton of the shirts or the jerseys or whatever.

It’s silly for grown men to whine like teenage girls about this stuff.
You nailed it. You do realize that forum populated by many young know nothing’s. They enjoy rehashing topics like uniforms. If membership to this forum depended on the intellect of a person, we would probably have less than half the members

It’s one freaking game. They could rock green assless chaps and I’d still be excited for Labor Day .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back