New to the Site

CaneFam305

Redshirt Freshman
Just want to say i want Golden fired. the sad thing is he's going to be here for another year when we know the outcome. No ACCCG, no Coastal domination, no shot at the College Football Playoffs, no shot at a respectable Bowl Game, no shot at recruiting DTs, and no shot at keeping Jimbo from taking the best SFL recruits to Tallahassee.

I have put up with this season thinking that its going to be so ugly that the Admin will have no choice but to fire Golden before they would like, but that is obviously not going to happen. SO another meaningless season is upon us Canes Fam, maybe if i just watch every CFB game next year EXCEPT for the Canes than i will live a little bit longer.

Advertisement
There is hope. Muschamp actually beat the crap out of UGA-the gator big rival-- and still got fired. Al lost to FSU.

those that have any hope that Al gets fired or anyone from staff gets fired is in denial

Advertisement
Just want to say i want Golden fired. the sad thing is he's going to be here for another year when we know the outcome. No ACCCG, no Coastal domination, no shot at the College Football Playoffs, no shot at a respectable Bowl Game, no shot at recruiting DTs, and no shot at keeping Jimbo from taking the best SFL recruits to Tallahassee.

I have put up with this season thinking that its going to be so ugly that the Admin will have no choice but to fire Golden before they would like, but that is obviously not going to happen. SO another meaningless season is upon us Canes Fam, maybe if i just watch every CFB game next year EXCEPT for the Canes than i will live a little bit longer.

Welcome.

At least your **** recognition skills are elite. (Unlike some here)

Advertisement
Back