New to the site

crossover22[]_[]

BLEACH DEMON!!!
Banned
Ive been looking at this site for the last 2 months and i have been very impressed. Im coming over from scout and just wanted to say hi. The reason im coming over is because im so tired of the trolls and the bad conversations. I love miami football and i want to talk to real fans. I support everything golden is doing and im happy to see where this program is headed.

Look foward to talking to you guys and talking some canes football without the bs.

Advertisement
Welcome crossover! Looking forward to some good convos up and through NSD.

Advertisement
Welcome crossover.

Tell us the origin of your screen name. Are you a point guard in basketball? Do you like really sissified, wannabe SUV's?? Other??? :)

Welcome crossover.

Tell us the origin of your screen name. Are you a point guard in basketball? Do you like really sissified, wannabe SUV's?? Other??? :)

Haha nah im not into pansy suvs. and i dont play basketball. I grew up with chris paul so i was always getting crossed over haha.

My screen name comes from... I was born and raised in winston salem north carolina, my mom works at wake forest school of medicine so we had season basketball tickets to wake forest and randolph childress was the biggest thing growing up and alot of people said he had the best crossover ever against unc. It always stuck with me.

But i played football my whole time growing up and my best friends family was from miami and after football games on saturday we would go watch hurricanes games at his house and to me there was nothing in the world like watching the U. i had never seen that much passion and a team with the attitude that miami had and i fell in love with it.

since my mom works for wake i cheer for them, and im from winston. But my TEAM IS THE U!

Advertisement
here for some good discussion, X and O breakdowns, and some actually somewhat credible inside info haha

but seriously this is the best site ive seen for all of it. Miami-hurricanes.com was good for a change of pace from grassy but this is 100x better!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back