GenericYesMan

Junior
YZiEu6D.jpg

IaDJWfk.jpg

Ng1wQDr.jpg

0OpM2Rd.jpg

FscQPY0.jpg

Advertisement
I like the old school "M", but I hate the placement of the adidas logo above it. Hope we keep the old school orange pullover we had the last few years too.

Advertisement
Please use another bat this year.

Not sure even the pre-BBCOR bats could have saved last year's team at the plate.

I hear ya, but addidas bats are the worst as were Nike bats.
I'd like to see us go to Easton or Demarini, but that ain't happening. Just have to hope that Adidas catches up with their tech.

We could have went up there with Wonderboy in our hands last year, and still stared down strike 3 with the same regularity. In college baseball, it pays off for your hitters to be aggressive...not put up multiple backwards K's/game.

Advertisement
I think you are putting to much into the bat discussion. We swung Adidas bats in the 2016 season and the team raked. Easier to take a shot at the bat companies and not the fact that the guys just could'nt hit well i guess

I think you are putting to much into the bat discussion. We swung Adidas bats in the 2016 season and the team raked. Easier to take a shot at the bat companies and not the fact that the guys just could'nt hit well i guess
I can see that to a point. But that year, we were the only team in Omaha with Adidas bats. No teams in Omaha last year swung the Adidas sticks. Easton, Louisville Slugger, and Demarini tend to be the premier names helping teams get to Omaha, if you want to look it from that perspective. Is it the bats alone? **** no...the aggression level of your hitters at the plate have a bearing on it too.

Even in years where we have "raked", we tend to get paralysis at the plate w/2 strikes on us. It's not just one guy in the lineup doing it either...we've been plagued with that 1 thru 9 in the order for years, especially in crunchtime when it counts the most. Brand of the bat be damned...you've got to swing them to be successful.

nTfxKRG.jpg

GTeWt45.jpg

KJQcdK7.jpg

HwvdbVH.jpg

Straight fire.
Those are some sweet *** kicks!!!! Not sure how many schools outside of Oregon are rocking 4 sets of cleats all reppin' the school's logo. Most schools just get 1 or 2 pairs in one of their school colors. Adidas doing Miami proper putting all that SWAG into these joints!!! You gotta love the boost insole in the entire inner sole. Must feel like running on clouds.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back