New TE target

Advertisement
I would take him and Roberts (as a flex WR/TE), call it a day. With the kids we have coming in, we can take a great athlete like this kid.

I'm pretty sure this kid came to the FSU this past summer and Coley came away very impressed with him.

Advertisement
Pete do you know why Miami didnt just offer? UF is visiting Mavin Saunders at his school today, would be interesting to have a big 3 battle for a Texas recruit.

Advertisement
would be a STEAL..

-Blank canvas kid..that is RAW..and eager to learn..

YES SIR NO SIR kid...would run through a wall if you tell him too.

A high level basketball recruit with legit bball offers from UCONN, ETC....

Bring him and Austin Roberts or him and Ravian Pierce and call it a day.....this kid after a redshirt will be a BEAST.

Like the athletes we are looking at at TE and Coley seemed to use the TE quite a bit in the spring game.

Advertisement
would be a STEAL..

Bring him and Austin Roberts or him and Ravian Pierce and call it a day.....this kid after a redshirt will be a BEAST.

Yep. Roberts will commit to UM soon. Don't know about Ravian or this kid. A bit off topic but I think Jake Odonell will be a monster and a High level NFL prospect before he leaves. GREAT frame and a legit 6'5" might be 6'6". 4.6-.7 speed. Very good, and could possibly develop into great hands. Think he COULD be the same or very close to the kind of prospect Tyler Eifert at ND is, if he continues to develop.

would be a STEAL..

Yep. Roberts will commit to UM soon. Don't know about Ravian or this kid. A bit off topic but I think Jake Odonell will be a monster and a High level NFL prospect before he leaves. GREAT frame and a legit 6'5" might be 6'6". 4.6-.7 speed. Very good, and could possibly develop into great hands. Think he COULD be the same or very close to the kind of prospect Tyler Eifert at ND is, if he continues to develop.

Odonnell **** near looked more fluid than Sandland in the spring game...i like his potential...dude is tall and can run. We have an abundance of talent at te now...when a guy like Asante Cleveland is forgotten. Love the fact that he is only a freshman too so he has time to sit at the te spot an learn and develop.

Believe me we have a good chance with Mavin Saunders.

Hurlie Brown is the assistant heading Saunders’ recruitment for the Hurricanes. Saunders moved to Texas from the Bahamas four years ago and getting closer to home is something Miami is selling.

“He’s just telling me that’s a good look for me because it’s just 50 miles away from where I’m from,” Saunders said of Brown. “It’s like in my back yard really. They are interested and look forward in going through the recruiting process with me and they are coming in later this week or next week.”

Said he might come to Florida to visit the gators and miami in the summer. Will most likely pick a school from Texas or Florida

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back