New TE offer from Texas

Midlo Cane Fan

No more Midlo
1579212116744.png

1579212140567.png

Advertisement
Big kid but he lacks the twitch you'd like to see at the next level. He lumbers through his routes, not explosion. He is an inline TE prospect that you have to pair with a more explosive athlete at the TE position. I'm not saying we shouldn't recruit him but you need to pair him with a more athletic TE prospect as this kid is not a downfield threat. Maybe his senior film will show more athleticism.

Advertisement
Big kid but he lacks the twitch you'd like to see at the next level. He lumbers through his routes, not explosion. He is an inline TE prospect that you have to pair with a more explosive athlete at the TE position. I'm not saying we shouldn't recruit him but you need to pair him with a more athletic TE prospect as this kid is not a downfield threat. Maybe his senior film will show more athleticism.

Sounds an awful lot like a certain TE who just signed with Georgia. LOL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Reminds me of Washington a lot. Regardless, Miami needs a big time pass catching tight end in the 2021 class. Brevin is out after this year and other than Mallory no one on the roster is gonna be a vertical threat tight end.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back