New stadium... lights might be a problem

All of you are fat, retarded no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid *** pictures of this stadium. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any *****? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to stadium update pics”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (she just blew me; **** was SO cash). You are all ***9ots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
 
All of you are fat, retarded no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid *** pictures of this stadium. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any ****? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to stadium update pics”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (she just blew me; **** was SO cash). You are all ***9ots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Meat me somewhere.
 
These same dudes would find something to complain about when getting pu$$y from Jessica Alba.

They'd complain that she doesn't have a giant **** to ram down their throats and make them puke and get watery eyes.

She's been rumored to have genital herpes so may be we should use a different hot chick to make a point.

Real men fck right through herpes lesions. I'd rip those scabs off to make the pvssy even juicier.
 
These same dudes would find something to complain about when getting pu$$y from Jessica Alba.

They'd complain that she doesn't have a giant **** to ram down their throats and make them puke and get watery eyes.

She's been rumored to have genital herpes so may be we should use a different hot chick to make a point.

True story. When we were in law school, there was a pretty good looking female law student who wanted the mortadella attached to my pelvis, and I was going to oblige. One day someone told me that she had been in a car accident and had a prosthetic leg. As I wasn't into amputees, I backed away from this chick and a buddy of mine began a torrid affair with her and he told me that the prosthetic story was false. I would never again listen to the rumors.
 
These same dudes would find something to complain about when getting pu$$y from Jessica Alba.

They'd complain that she doesn't have a giant **** to ram down their throats and make them puke and get watery eyes.

She's been rumored to have genital herpes so may be we should use a different hot chick to make a point.

True story. When we were in law school, there was a pretty good looking female law student who wanted the mortadella attached to my pelvis, and I was going to oblige. One day someone told me that she had been in a car accident and had a prosthetic leg. As I wasn't into amputees, I backed away from this chick and a buddy of mine began a torrid affair with her and he told me that the prosthetic story was false. I would never again listen to the rumors.

I know the guy who fcked that gimp. He was incapable of engaging in a torrid affair.
 
These same dudes would find something to complain about when getting pu$$y from Jessica Alba.

They'd complain that she doesn't have a giant **** to ram down their throats and make them puke and get watery eyes.

She's been rumored to have genital herpes so may be we should use a different hot chick to make a point.

True story. When we were in law school, there was a pretty good looking female law student who wanted the mortadella attached to my pelvis, and I was going to oblige. One day someone told me that she had been in a car accident and had a prosthetic leg. As I wasn't into amputees, I backed away from this chick and a buddy of mine began a torrid affair with her and he told me that the prosthetic story was false. I would never again listen to the rumors.

I know the guy who fcked that gimp. He was incapable of engaging in a torrid affair.

A tepid affair?
 
Back
Top