Problem2

All-American
Premium
Someone retweeted Kaaya's mom

B7MTVplCIAIpItu.jpg

lolz, apparently starving for 10 years isn't enough. GTFO

Advertisement
Advertisement
Al Golden is serving ****burgers but Kaaya's mom SWEARS it's filet mignon.

Her son is the starting QB there is enough ****** on the coaches. We don't need players and parents to do it publicly to get our point across. We fight the fight for them. Words don't matter we have to hurt them in the pockets.

Somebody should tell her we've been starving for years. We looking like Calista Flockhart in this piece

Last edited:
Advertisement
Al Golden is serving ****burgers but Kaaya's mom SWEARS it's filet mignon.

Her son is the starting QB there is enough ****ty on the coaches. We don't need players and parents to do it publicly to get our point across. We fight the fight for them. Words don't matter we have to hurt them in the pockets.

I agree BUT there comes a point where the friend of my enemy is my enemy becomes true. I love Brad but even Playmaker is pushing his limits with his last few tweets. She can say what she wants but attacks on lifelong fans is really pushing her limits. Many of us have huge investment in time, measured in decades, money, measured in tens and hundreds of thousands of dollars, and time, measured in countless hours in stadiums. We have the right to defend ourselves. If she still believes in Golden she should defend him. If she cannot find grounds to defend she should probably shut up. I love Brad, but if she keeps this up, she can take her son and Al and go somewhere else.

That's a motivational saying. If you haven't heard that before I feel for you. Layoff on her man....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back