New season

TricountyCane

Redshirt Freshman
It's a new season now. 6-0 in the first half. The second half looks to set up the same way as the first in terms of scheduling. One team everyone will expect us to loose to and five games we should win

Advertisement
I never count on VT as a gimme win. They play tough and definitely get hyped for the canes

VT is not gonna be easy. Pitt on the road, in the cold and on short rest worries me a little too.

VT is not gonna be easy. Pitt on the road, in the cold and on short rest worries me a little too.

Pitt is awful.

It's VT! FSU game? If they lose to Clemson, they may just mail it in, and if they beat Clemson, our game means little to them except for rivalry.

Advertisement

Pitt is awful.

It's VT! FSU game? If they lose to Clemson, they may just mail it in, and if they beat Clemson, our game means little to them except for rivalry.

Means little to them? We're both on pace to make it a top 10 match up with NC possibilities for both teams.. Doubt their thinking our game "means little"

Plus let's not forget we're their favorite thorn to ruin their great seasons in the past

I agree we will have a few games that are going to be tough. Vt, FSU, PITT will be tough(@ PITT and it will be cold), and UVA( I know they suck but name they always give us ****. The media will give us no breaks. They will expect us to win every game besides FSU.

Advertisement
Back