New Rule on Official Visits

Advertisement
1681430965749.png

This is a bit shocking, I could understand raising the limit to some higher number but doing away with it completely is wtf. Then again when does the NCAA ever make sense.

Advertisement
Good for the kids. You’ve earned the right to get flown somewhere, get put up in a suite, eat at the nicest restaurant in town, get your **** sucked by a cheerleader and have everyone tell you how great you are.

If you’ve done that 5 times already and some staff wants to let you do it a 6th time, enjoy it. You’re only 18 once and 99% of these kids ain’t gonna make a lick of bread playing professionally. Have fun.

Apparently NCAA doing away with the 5 OV limit for kids. Can still only do one per school, barring a HC change. Not sure how I feel. Great for the kids but seems like it could open the door for a lot of duckers and kids taking free vacations. More so than they already do at least.

bad-boys2-action.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Apparently NCAA doing away with the 5 OV limit for kids. Can still only do one per school, barring a HC change. Not sure how I feel. Great for the kids but seems like it could open the door for a lot of duckers and kids taking free vacations. More so than they already do at least.

Bruuuuuuhhhhh!!!! Where was this rule at when I was in HS?! **** I would have visited EVERY D1 and D2 school and visited again every school that had a coaching change lol.

What a dumb change. No surprise.

Man these kids are going to see the entire country on recruiting budget dimes.
Why wouldn’t every kid go to Hawaii?

On the other hand it potentially helps us too as far as desirable places to visit but it can get expensive fast if we aren’t careful

On the other hand it potentially helps us too as far as desirable places to visit but it can get expensive fast if we aren’t careful

Oh I’d absolutely jet set everywhere to take advantage of this if I were a recruit. Just saying it’s a dumb update from the NCAA.

Advertisement
A nonsensical change that makes them feel good about their jobS….On the school side, I would not want to be the eighth or ninth visit from a player either

Iirc, Hawaii doesn’t offer OVs to every kid b/c of this fact alone. They only offer OVs to those they have realistic chances w/ & that’s pretty thoroughly vetted.

Advertisement
Back