Offensive lineman Matthew McCoy is No. 78
Defensive end Mitchell Agude is No. 45,
Defensive tackle Akheem Mesidor is No. 90,
Defensive tackle Ahmad Moten is No. 92,
Defensive tackle Darrell Jackson is No. 6,
Linebacker Caleb Johnson is wearing No. 40,
Cornerback Daryl Porter received No. 5,
Cornerback Jaden Harris received No. 19,
Cornerback Chris Graves is No. 22 Safety Markeith Williams is No. 26.

It is unknown what number wide receiver Colbie Young and offensive lineman Anez Cooper are wearing.
young #88, cooper #55, Denis now with #56, Williams now #18.

Advertisement
Played at Bama in 2019 and 2020. Intresting.

Maybe the kid really wants to get into coaching and has decided to use the walk-on route to learn as much as he can about the game from different guys.

In Miami, he could be looking to learn OL development from Mario and Mirabal.

They left Scaife off the depth chart for some reason.
Moultrie will start off at DT but could see him at DE.
Parrish is absent too but overall they did a good job.
They have Scaife listed as the starting RG but after watching him play for years i dont see him starting

Advertisement
Doesn't look like weights are updated

20220805_234220.jpg
20220805_234218.jpg

Advertisement
Beginning to lose my patience. Every other school has issued a 2022-2023 rooster and we still have turncoats like Corey Gaynor and Nesta Fade Silvera on ours.

I thought the thread was aboit Miami's RB.

**** you!

I know this is a first world problem but why can't we get a current roster, media guide, etc on our official Miami football page? Someone is obviously updating the site because they post stories.

You'll never get it - it's been going on since I've been collecting media guides (80s). It's part intentional gamesmanship, part laziness/priority.

Advertisement
I know this is a first world problem but why can't we get a current roster, media guide, etc on our official Miami football page? Someone is obviously updating the site because they post stories.
Its pathetic. I try not to rant so much about it because it is minor and petty, but absolutely a pet peeve of mine.

Avantae still doesn't have a picture on the website, and entering his 3rd year.

Its pathetic. I try not to rant so much about it because it is minor and petty, but absolutely a pet peeve of mine.

Avantae still doesn't have a picture on the website, and entering his 3rd year.
I thought he's entering his second year. But yes I mentioned this earlier today, it's truly embarrassing that we can't get an updated roster and this week is game 1.

Advertisement
I thought he's entering his second year. But yes I mentioned this earlier today, it's truly embarrassing that we can't get an updated roster and this week is game 1.
Nope hes entering his 3rd year.

First year I think he arrived late and had like an injury or something.

Second year, MDPD got a picture of him before our website. Served a suspension, then played 4 games.

This season, starting now.

Nope hes entering his 3rd year.

First year I think he arrived late and had like an injury or something.

Second year, MDPD got a picture of him before our website. Served a suspension, then played 4 games.

This season, starting now.
Ah ok you are right. forgot about the injury. That was the COVID season.

Advertisement
Back