New Rooster

rok

N-U-D-E-S-I-N-B-I-O
Beginning to lose my patience. Every other school has issued a 2022-2023 rooster and we still have turncoats like Corey Gaynor and Nesta Fade Silvera on ours.

Advertisement
I check almost daily to update my charts. Its pretty annoying having to wait until the spring game to get the roster. Cristobal is addressing other bigger issues than the website rooster is the only silver lining here for me. I've checked other schools websites as well and its a mixed bag, many have yet to update for the 2022 season.

I check almost daily to update my charts. Its pretty annoying having to wait until the spring game to get the roster. Cristobal is addressing other bigger issues than the website rooster is the only silver lining here for me. I've checked other schools websites as well and its a mixed bag, many have yet to update for the 2022 season.
"How you do anything is how you do everything..." ;)

Advertisement
Beginning to lose my patience. Every other school has issued a 2022-2023 rooster and we still have turncoats like Corey Gaynor and Nesta Fade Silvera on ours.

Gotta get this in early...

HC Maria Cristoballess has lost control of the program.

Follows a long standing tradition of Hurricane coaches before him.

Fly the Banners.

Advertisement

Real talk, our “official site” has annoyed the f outta me for a min. I look at our site compared to others & it’s embarrassing. The consolation is our fan board completely embarrasses other program’s fan sites (which is y these mofos come & join here).

It might be minor, but it’s still 2nd class, & would hope Rad addresses this.

Advertisement

Speaking of Fade, why Arizona State? Just seems like an odd place to go considering what that program has been through. I also get the distinct impression that Fade was politely asked to move on. I dont think he meshed with Mario too well but thats just speculation on my part.

Wow there's a high priority. Issuing a roster. How many games that gonna help us win?

It’s water. Coaches and players changing weekly. Plus, Mario has much bigger **** to do. Like keeping the f’n rooms sparkling.

Advertisement

They haven’t even updated the coaching list other than Mario. The old staff, minus Manny, is still on there.

Why do I get the distinct impression that there are many who think that Ladson is going to just waltz in here and take a starting spot. Im rooting for the kid but dude is going to have to work for it and actually win it outright by beating the competition. That will not be easy.
He has the best size/speed/skill package of any WR on the roster and was about to start at Clemson before the injury problems. No doubt he'll have to work for it, but the potential is unquestionably there.

Advertisement
Back