New Regime, New Team, New Era

RohanMotor

Sophomore
I know Phil Collins has been our entry song for along time now. I feel like this new team that's being built wants, and needs their own Identity. That's how all our great teams were built.

I would love to see, on FSU entry, the team enter on Trick Daddy's "The U"! Make a statement! We're back and we're coming for ya!

We may not be national contenders yet, but we should be for the ACC and this is how it starts.

It doesn't have to a permanent change, just thought it would be hot to do something different and get the heat going early.

Thoughts...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Agree we need a song that better represents this team. I nominate "Force fed broken glass" by cannibal corpse

I know Phil Collins has been our entry song for along time now. I feel like this new team that's being built wants, and needs their own Identity. That's how all our great teams were built.

I would love to see, on FSU entry, the team enter on Trick Daddy's "The U"! Make a statement! We're back and we're coming for ya!

We may not be national contenders yet, but we should be for the ACC and this is how it starts.

It doesn't have to a permanent change, just thought it would be hot to do something different and get the heat going early.

Thoughts...

this is a great idea.

[video=youtube_share;7YiFPU76Um4]https://youtu.be/7YiFPU76Um4[/video]

Advertisement

Thoughts...

1cc0a37b48fdb4de7738c17c5b557b68.jpg

Advertisement

Thoughts...

It is now tradition and you don't mess with tradition, especially when your stadium is built on an old Indian burial ground! JMO

Advertisement
What we actually need is a time machine so we can go back and play clown music every time al lead the team onto the field.

What we actually need is a time machine so we can go back and play clown music every time al lead the team onto the field.

I always thought the Canes should have come out to Boots Randolph's Yakety Sax during the golden era. (AKA: Theme to Benny Hill)

[video=youtube;ZnHmskwqCCQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ[/video]

Advertisement
We need a hard rap song. None of this rock n roll ****. We're made of of young kids predominantly African American. We need something that represents our players. These kids don't know who Phil Collins is nor do they care. We need something that bumps. An entrance means a lot idc what anybody says.

I always thought the Canes should have come out to Boots Randolph's Yakety Sax during the golden era. (AKA: Theme to Benny Hill)

[video=youtube;ZnHmskwqCCQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ[/video]

That'll work, anybody got that time machine?

Advertisement
Back