New Recruiting Video

Advertisement
A little miami video vixen flavor could definitely spice it up, That's the type of chick that makes you want to stay home on Friday and saturday night, do you see how she looks back at you while twerking. I don't know about recruits mama's but I sure know she could win over both the dads and the recruits.
20895214.gif

Go Canes

My iPad screen only held half of that ***...🤣

A little miami video vixen flavor could definitely spice it up, That's the type of chick that makes you want to stay home on Friday and saturday night, do you see how she looks back at you while twerking. I don't know about recruits mama's but I sure know she could win over both the dads and the recruits.
20895214.gif

Go Canes

I don’t agree with Miami’s marketing strategy for our program, at all. Your primary Football targets are located in South Florida; therefore, they already know and don’t care about the “paradise” or “city” life. This strategy applies more for kids in the NE or where they live in ****** weather.

This is a 5x National Championship program with a history full of Heisman trophy winners, All Americans, NFL HOFers, Pro Bowlers, etc. Very little, if any, other programs develop NFL players like we do. Yet, our marketing focuses on lifestyle and weather. Kids don’t give a **** about that. They want to win and make to the NFL. This only solidifies to me Blake James and his staff are clueless.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back