New RBU video

Advertisement
Here's my shame list:

1) it's a shame that Otis Anderson didn't get to play on the 80's Miami teams...he was the only offense back into the late 70's. Literally teams just focused on him

2) it's a shame that McGahee blew out his knee against OSU...not only would be have been a top 5 pick, I think he would've had an even more productive NFL career; he just wasn't the same after that injury

3) it's a shame the NFL didn't see the real Frank Gore...even w the two ACL injuries, he was still a beast. Gore could've been mentioned in the greatest RB of all time discussion, had not been for those ACL injuries

4) it's a shame Duke had to play for Golden. If he played for Bama putting up those same numbers he did here, he would've been a 1st team All American and at least a late 1st to early 2nd round pick, imo

Here's my shame list:

1) it's a shame that Otis Anderson didn't get to play on the 80's Miami teams...he was the only offense back into the late 70's. Literally teams just focused on him

2) it's a shame that McGahee blew out his knee against OSU...not only would be have been a top 5 pick, I think he would've had an even more productive NFL career; he just wasn't the same after that injury

3) it's a shame the NFL didn't see the real Frank Gore...even w the two ACL injuries, he was still a beast. Gore could've been mentioned in the greatest RB of all time discussion, had not been for those ACL injuries

4) it's a shame Duke had to play for Golden. If he played for Bama putting up those same numbers he did here, he would've been a 1st team All American and at least a late 1st to early 2nd round pick, imo

GOMAB frat. GOMAB

Advertisement
Here's my shame list:

The irony is McGahee would not have had his 2002 season without Gore's first ACL injury.

I would have loved to have seen Edge play on one of the 2000-2002 teams. He could have put up 2K yards.

And let's not forget Najeh. He was a beast before his first ACL injury promoted a move to FB.

Has any team in recent memory had that many great backs in succession? Edge, Portis, Najeh, Willis, Gore, and even James Jackson (who was pretty **** good). Hard to fathom the 2001 tailback depth chart was Portis, Gore, and Willis. I think combined they have close to 28-30,000 yards in the NFL.

Advertisement
Here's my shame list:

GOMAB frat. GOMAB

Dove Love, MAB.

Here's my shame list:

The irony is McGahee would not have had his 2002 season without Gore's first ACL injury.

I would have loved to have seen Edge play on one of the 2000-2002 teams. He could have put up 2K yards.

And let's not forget Najeh. He was a beast before his first ACL injury promoted a move to FB.

Has any team in recent memory had that many great backs in succession? Edge, Portis, Najeh, Willis, Gore, and even James Jackson (who was pretty **** good). Hard to fathom the 2001 tailback depth chart was Portis, Gore, and Willis. I think combined they have close to 28-30,000 yards in the NFL.

That is definitely the irony. I don't think ANY school can boast the running backs we've had for about 40 yrs now!!! 40 yrs, my dude!

Here's my shame list:

GOMAB frat. GOMAB
What Ya'll know bout A.L.T., C.I.B., & L.F.M.?

Advertisement
if Mcgahee doesn't take that cheap shot and blow out his knee we blow out OSU and win 6th NC
Here's my shame list:

the ballin boys remix always gets me hyped, but i've never heard the entire thing. it's like they got bored and said "**** it" about halfway through. that was rough to finish.

Advertisement
if Mcgahee doesn't take that cheap shot and blow out his knee we blow out OSU and win 6th NC
Here's my shame list:

I still remember OSU players celebrating after he went down. For that, I will always hate OSU.

Here's my shame list:

That is definitely the irony. I don't think ANY school can boast the running backs we've had for about 40 yrs now!!! 40 yrs, my dude!

So many that we forget how great Chuck Foreman was here and in NFL. And I can't believe I forgot about Gary. So many great limited by injury also, none more so than Bratton.

Advertisement
Back