2024 New RB Offer: 5star Jason Brown, Washington

Advertisement
this kid is an insane athlete...actually plays both ways.
will be a very tough pull from out West. think he stays home personally.
shoot your shot tho

A kid that good from out west?
Y’all really think Mario just found out and just started talking to him?

this kid is an insane athlete...actually plays both ways.
will be a very tough pull from out West. think he stays home personally.
shoot your shot tho
Those kids in the PNW aren't scared to leave and go national. Ohio State has been the biggest benefactor of that.

Without spring ball, the top level kids all work out at 2 different training facilities (FSP and Heir Academy). Those 2 "teams" take their kids all over the country.

Advertisement
Those kids in the PNW aren't scared to leave and go national. Ohio State has been the biggest benefactor of that.

Without spring ball, the top level kids all work out at 2 different training facilities (FSP and Heir Academy). Those 2 "teams" take their kids all over the country.
I feel ya...Mario been on this cat for awhile now, he just needs to stay relentless and get him out here.
ya never know.

Advertisement

Kind of. If you go back to 2021 OSU got the top two Washington prospects and they got a top guy in 2020. In 2022 a couple went to Texas schools and Penn State and ND each got one. QBs go wherever; the good ones are all national, so that's a different story. But, by and large, Washington prospects stay pretty close to the west coast. You can always find exceptions, but you don't find many going very far away and you find almost none coming to Florida.

I know Mario still has ties to the PNW. **** he was recruiting kids in middle school that are going to be juniors now. But I've been wondering about how effective we'll actually be up there, particularly the longer he is in Miami. I also recognize that if we start winning big, then we are back to recruiting nationally at a high level. That is what OSU was doing in 2020 and 2021. Right now we don't win like that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back