New rankings 16 in both polls.

I guess the only thing i can take from the rankings is its good to go on the recruiting trail and say we are higher than FSU and UF. Maybe it does matter to these kids. Until we crack the top 10 wont mean anything to me. If Perry can ball out against FSU and UNC, im moving my expectations up.

Advertisement
Can't believe VT is still in the top 25, but that helps us. Duke checks in at #23.
Yep lol

What’s crazy is how much further we dropped initially from losing to LSU than they did losing to old dominion of all people lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
We should have shallacked Fsu last year at home but won on a miracle throw and catch against their super green QB. Virtually all of us predicted a stomping but did not happen.

Usually I'd say this year would be another close one against a rival HOWEVER no more Jimbo Fisher means better coaching on our side. Mix that in with Nkosi (assuming he continues to improve) I'd say at least a 10 point win.

Advertisement
We should have shallacked Fsu last year at home but won on a miracle throw and catch against their super green QB. Virtually all of us predicted a stomping but did not happen.

Usually I'd say this year would be another close one against a rival HOWEVER no more Jimbo Fisher means better coaching on our side. Mix that in with Nkosi (assuming he continues to improve) I'd say at least a 10 point win.

Lol our qb was just as green as theirs when we played them.

We have had some terrible teams give FSU ****. I dont know FSU OL is terrible, we should have Francois running for his life. They still have good athletes so u never know. Ill take a win v FSU in anyway possible

Rankings won't matter if we win the ACC. Stop fretting.

Advertisement
curb.gif

We need to win the rest of our games by 21pts to to make the top5 by ACC championship game.

An Coach Richt knows it he needs to hammer the rest of our opponents then come up with an inspired game plan for Clemson.

Go Canes
Coach Richt doesn't know ****. He just allowed the perception to be that he squeaks by FIU by 14. We arent making the playoffs unless we are the only 1 loss team. Which doesn't matter because clemson is rolling us by 30 anyway.

Yep lol

What’s crazy is how much further we dropped initially from losing to LSU than they did losing to old dominion of all people lol
That was the Malik effect. A QB missing everything with throws all over the place will make their team look bad regardless of the opponent. I wasn't surprised by that drop.

Advertisement
Back