New Raising Canes Video

Advertisement
Do these seem out of order to anyone else? Streeter's was labeled as #40 and this one is labeled as #39. Shouldn't we have gotten the FSU Raising Canes this week?

Not complaining, cause I'll take what I can get... was just really looking forward to the FSU episode.

Never understood the heat MJ was taking early in the season. Other than the early fumbles, he's been pretty reliable. I think he will surprise a lot of people if he ever gets the bulk of carries in his career.

Advertisement
Mike James is a class act. Glad that he's a Cane. He may not be blessed with the breakaway speed of a lamar miller or the incredible natural vision of a frank gore - but not many backs are. He simply gets the job done.

Lamar is as good as gone so hopefully Mike can put it all together next year. Throw in Clements and Duke Johnson and we should be good to go. Darion Hall might just be the wild card.

You can't measure the value a player like this brings to a team.. It's nice to hear players talking about things like getting a Master's instead of tweeting about Chicken dinners and lobster! There are going to be a lot of freshman and sophomores that will learn how to be HURRICANES from Mike James next year.. WE WILL BE ALRIGHT!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back