New QB Offer in Cali - AJ Duffy 2022 Rancho VerdeHS

Still think he's an Oregon lean?
Yes.

But, they're also after 5-star QB Maalik Murphy so if they landed him before AJ we might have good shot.

I expect AJ to commit to Oregon, but if the Pac-12 doesn't play football this year & with them signing Ty Thompson for the 21 class, he & his Dad might be looking for a spot where he'll be able to get on the field faster.

Maybe with him seeing how our offense looks on National TV vs Louisville could be enough to keep him intrigued, but the distance from Cali & him being a Coaches son could always be a roadblock, they might wanna keep him closer to home.

As of now, I would say he's a favorite to commit to Oregon, but Miami & AZ St will be in it down the stretch as well.

It's really really early for 2022 recruits in terms of projecting where they're going, a kid may be a heavy lean in October of 2020 & then by June of 21 have a completely different team they like, who TF knows lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yes.

But, they're also after 5-star QB Maalik Murphy so if they landed him before AJ we might have good shot.

I expect AJ to commit to Oregon, but if the Pac-12 doesn't play football this year & with them signing Ty Thompson for the 21 class, he & his Dad might be looking for a spot where he'll be able to get on the field faster.

Maybe with him seeing how our offense looks on National TV vs Louisville could be enough to keep him intrigued, but the distance from Cali & him being a Coaches son could always be a roadblock, they might wanna keep him closer to home.

As of now, I would say he's a favorite to commit to Oregon, but Miami & AZ St will be in it down the stretch as well.

It's really really early for 2022 recruits in terms of projecting where they're going, a kid may be a heavy lean in October of 2020 & then by June of 21 have a completely different team they like, who TF knows lol.
Lashlee is going after all of Danny Hernandez’s prodigies! He’s also Jake Garcia’s private QB coach.

Advertisement
Just dropped top 4
IMG_2ACF5EA1CAF6-1.jpeg

Advertisement
No Sun Devils? That’s been the trendy prediction on 247.
Noles? Dudes...

I’m guessing Oregon for him. Now that Murphy is Texas bound. They probably are full court pressing Duffy.

I thought this kid was signed and sealed for ASU? Anyway, they will just turn up the heat on Jacurri if they miss on this kid.

This kid would probably be my number 1 “realistic” target btw, he is a stud. The kid visited but I never thought we were really in it.

*ASU 247 staffer says the kid is cappin and just trolling. We have seen this before. I remember Dametrius Davis did the same thing last year with his announcement. He dropped a final 3 right before his announcement that didn’t include AU, but everyone knew he was announcing for AU.

Just more proof those 247 guys don’t know ****, everybody had ASU crystal balls in and they didn’t even make the cut lol

Advertisement
I thought this kid was signed and sealed for ASU? Anyway, they will just turn up the heat on Jacurri if they miss on this kid.

This kid would probably be my number 1 “realistic” target btw, he is a stud. The kid visited but I never thought we were really in it.

*ASU 247 staffer says the kid is cappin and just trolling. We have seen this before. I remember Dametrius Davis did the same thing last year with his announcement. He dropped a final 3 right before his announcement that didn’t include AU, but everyone knew he was announcing for AU.
He transferred to IMG this offseason from California & I think he’s just trying to drum up some attention.

But his early commitment should be to AZ State, although he’s very impressionable kid that could be swayed with enough attention.

I don’t think Miami will pursue him because he seems to be a bit of game player with his recruitment, but Oregon will be pushing for him or Gavin Wimsatt.

FSU already has Nicco Marchiol from Arizona, Mich St is after Jayden Denegal from Cali & Penn St already has Beau Pribula from Pennsylvania committed.

Jacurri’s accuracy issues are concerning to me, I’m not against taking him but he’s not a plug & play kid & I think we should still be recruiting Cade Klubnik & Braedyn Locke because TAMU already has Conner Weigman committed & UT just got Maalik Murphy.

We should also always scour the Portal for QB’s every year too, there will always be QB’s in the Portal from lower level schools looking to come up & play P5 football.

He transferred to IMG this offseason from California & I think he’s just trying to drum up some attention.

But his early commitment should be to AZ State, although he’s very impressionable kid that could be swayed with enough attention.

I don’t think Miami will pursue him because he seems to be a bit of game player with his recruitment, but Oregon will be pushing for him or Gavin Wimsatt.

FSU already has Nicco Marchiol from Arizona, Mich St is after Jayden Denegal from Cali & Penn St already has Beau Pribula from Pennsylvania committed.

Jacurri’s accuracy issues are concerning to me, I’m not against taking him but he’s not a plug & play kid & I think we should still be recruiting Cade Klubnik & Braedyn Locke because TAMU already has Conner Weigman committed & UT just got Maalik Murphy.

We should also always scour the Portal for QB’s every year too, there will always be QB’s in the Portal from lower level schools looking to come up & play P5 football.

With you on Klubnik. That is who I want.

Why in your opinion are we not after Cade or Braedyn? Both seem better plg-n-play QB’s. Also, do you think Duffy ends up at ASU or can a good year, coupled with a bad showing by the Semenholes get us back in the picture?

Advertisement
Back