New QB offer Evan Prater

No arm talent? What are some of you watching? Kid is a gun slinger, would sign him 10 ways on Sunday. Glad he’s interested. Kid wanted to separate those that thought Miami of Ohio offered 🤣. Very smooth athlete with a very nice arm. Enos already proving that he will scan the landscape to keep improving our talent at the QB position. Make enough quality shots, some of them will go in.

Advertisement
Looks really talented. Tall, smooth athlete (basketball player), productive, state champion and the ball jumps out his hand.
Yeah, his release looks weird. Not BAD weird, just different. Like there's a little windup, then BOOM, the ball comes out. I disagree with the person that said he has a noodle arm. With good coaching he will have plenty of arm at the next level.

Let's just start with the good completion percentages and look at that first. I just want someone who keeps drives sustained and increases our probability of scoring more points. He/the offense he runs doesn't have to be the **** 2001 offense that scored on average some games in 2 minutes or less.

Decent arm and in that highlight film for the most part he throws to people in stride. Great running ability.

Ill take him or king whoever signs first. Both are athletic. Both are winners. Both of them are accurate and have the percentage completion to show it. Both put receivers in position to get yac. Prater has the stronger arm, but id take either.

Commit watch? That’s a long way away to visit so soon after an offer, wealthy kid or not. OSU pedo state and Michigan all have qb’s commited.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Live arm, good ball placement and ability with his legs? I like this kid. Needs weight in the worst way but all else definitely looks the part.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back