New QB offer Evan Prater

Advertisement
Advertisement
32 rushing touchdowns?? That’s a stat for a Q. Game looks like Tyree Jackson.

Last edited:

Advertisement
****, he's from the neighborhood over from me. Rich neighborhood that usually doesn't put out D1 let alone high major talent. Probably a smart kid coming from there who knows how to work academically and athletically. Comparatively my school has lower income neighborhoods and has multiple high major kids in the 2020 class.

Advertisement
Love to see him mobile at that size. U will not win a championship with a pocket passers in today's CFB unless the QB is Trevor Lawrence caliber, which only comes around every 5-10 years. With the right S&C this guy could be a Josh Allen type maybe more accurate.

Advertisement
Love to see him mobile at that size. U will not win a championship with a pocket passers in today's CFB unless the QB is Trevor Lawrence caliber, which only comes around every 5-10 years. With the right S&C this guy could be a Josh Allen type maybe more accurate.

Looks like a young Cam Newton. That kid after a couple of years in SC could be 6’5 230

I like him but I think he would be better suited a WR at the next level. Give me Him or Hayes and call it a day.
Don’t think we’ll be in the running for an elite QB until 2021. Our QB is stacked.

Advertisement
Back