New QB Dean on Miami's radar

Stefan Adams

Managing Editor
Premium
As the Canes continue to scour the landscape for potential QB's to include in the class, you can now add one more gunslinger to the list.

CIS has confirmed that Miami is taking a look at Tampa Hillsborough 3-star QB Charlie Dean. QB coach Jon Richt saw Dean at his school today, but no offer has been extended as of yet.

The 6'1" 190 pound Dean is a former UCF commit that also has offers from Maryland, Toledo, and FAU.

Advertisement
As the Canes continue to scour the landscpae for potential QB's to include in the class, you can now add one more gunslinger to the list.

CIS has confirmed that Miami is taking a look at Tampa Hillsborough 3-star QB Charlie Dean. QB coach Jon Richt went in-home with Dean today, but no offer has been extended as of yet.

The 6'1" 190 pound Dean is a former UCF commit that also has offers from Maryland, Toledo, and FAU.

EB582C19-1869-4006-80AC-FC1F223F1479.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we get this kid then add another 2 star qb for depth, that equals a 5 star.

Rick is playing 3 dimensional chess.

20180703190744-rollsafe-meme.jpeg

Advertisement
Why did we wait until December to do all this, staff gotta learn about not sitting on their ***

Advertisement
So much for all the dopey gurus who thought we were good with taking no QB in this class. We’re now dumpster diving all over the country looking for 1. Tried to tell the dummies on here we would take a QB.

This staff is a joke! Just months ago the story was "we're good at QB". Now we'll take whoever wants in. This is why you always keep lines of communication open. I'm not saying the kid from CT that's committed to Clemson is a world beater but I bet the staff would do anything to have him at least visit now. MJJ or bust?! Good luck this that!

I'm glad max Johnson didnt play out his recruitment or we'd be going thru the same thing next year. Amateur hour

Advertisement
Back