We real ninjas with G-codes
We love to go in beast mode
We thuggin', we all got bread so if we fall we the crutches
We the do'do in the dutches
I'm the photo in the camera, I'm the pistol when it snap ya
I got the sickest Beamer, I got the sickest Magnum
I got the sickest Charger, y'all's thirty mines forty
I told you ninjas let me get me, ‘fore you get stretched in the streets
This the day that you gone be deceased, for playing with a beast.........
Well gone set it off then

Advertisement
Advertisement
He’s... something. Here’s the wiki page. I never heard of him. Oh and just a heads up - if you talk negatively about his acquittal for murder, him being suspected of 5 other murders, his drug and gun convictions or anything else, Gen Y and Gen Z in this thread will assault you.

Dude... does my IP address appear in the white pages??

Advertisement
So some context cause last night I was high af:

the guy under Boosie was making Boosie do dance moves. One of the dance moves was to pretend he was looking at himself through a mirror and that’s what happened here.

1st time i hear him. That **** gets an old schooler's head bopping...

If you love hip hop scroll through his catalog. NOBODY in the game can touch him. from the lyrics, to the movement, to the videography. Buddy is sick. He had Sway flipping out.

Advertisement
Does Trick daddy have the mange?

D95BD648-9D29-418C-8348-64CDF9127BF1.jpeg

Advertisement
If you love hip hop scroll through his catalog. NOBODY in the game can touch him. from the lyrics, to the movement, to the videography. Buddy is sick. He had Sway flipping out.
Not saying anything about Boosie Badazz as the musician. But I'm not taking not one thought out of sways mouth for anything. Like - he has several sit down talk shows with eminem. Whatever is catchy though depends on the individual though. There are way to many two faced frauds all about their wallet. Like drake and m&m, etc etc.

I used to only prefer hip-hop or the era of the art when the - monopoly money winners; Told the artists to write certain type of lyrics that the ceo wanted / So the label could air it out to the radio waves and/or the scripted mtv 'real world verses road rules era.

The best example is that weird **** eminem.. All he cries/cried about is hating on his own mom & also his own daughters mom. He even made that chick flick about it too. Talking about vomiting his moms pasta in her trailer home. I guess he liked regurgitating his p.o.s rhetoric. Oh yea. It's like no one puts common sense/logic together. After m&m was called anything but a fraud - that's when all these auto tune youths took over the radio; Its okay for some bank robber type cream. But for more then one cd, especially m&m how all his songs and cd's were the same dumb stuff for at least 5 cd's. Songs like "stan." Literally.

Stevie Wonder called him a "Vulture Culture or Rap Devil." He tries to make fun of MGK, but no reference to Stevie Wonder. He's got no issue of calling Mariah Carey names, and talking about Nick Cannon - who's more known for tv shows.

Advertisement
Back