new poster here

MIAMIDOMINATION

Redshirt Freshman
i look forward to talking some canes football/basketball or whatever with you guys

i actually used to post here a WHILE back i just dont remember what SN i was under (i never got banned or anything like i did from espn though!!!)

Advertisement
If you weren't good enough for espn, probably not good enough for here.

i look forward to talking some canes football/basketball or whatever with you guys

i actually used to post here a WHILE back i just dont remember what SN i was under (i never got banned or anything like i did from espn though!!!)

I don't believe you

i was banned from espn several times

of course they would ban you for ANYTHING like calling someone a dork or something innocent like that

i am not a destructive poster, i am here to make new friends and get info about the canes, and post my opinions

and to cribby i want to say it was my buddy crespo that recruited me to this board years ago i also posted on canestalk at that time

Advertisement
Advertisement

You need to also sign up over at WEZ. (West End Zone) Informative, fun, and provides great insight, akin to CIS.

Advertisement
i am here to make new friends

Watch your cornholes.

X0UQ2eW.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back