New Play by Play Guy

Zagacki it tough to listen to. During the return he goes--- "fall on it so you have time". Lol sure joe, sure.

Advertisement
Bring back the old style music. Get the crowd involved, not the players. Playing the newest rap music does not get the crowd involved. Play old school Queen, Metallica, Star Wars themes. Simple. ****, Green Bay only does that stupid duh, duh, duh, duh, Go Pack Go and the crowd goes wild. Maybe I am too white and thinking about the OB days, but crowd noise come from the crowd, not the music playing in the speakers.

Major bad memory. The ob always was blasting rap but the sound system was just awful.

I don't mind Zagacki but DBJ ruins it. On another note, did anyone manage to catch the Spanish radio call of the play? Omg - priceless. I cried laughing.......

Last edited:
Joe Z isn't great but the real problem is DBJ. He's the worst human being at his job on the planet.

If your friend brought his nerdy homer uncle over to your house for a Miami game, and you slid a mic in front of his face, you'd have DBJ. His voice is awful. Every time he speaks it sounds like a weird combination of someone about to burp while being tickled at the same time. He offers zero insight. Most of his comments are "JOE, the big bad linebacker just came down, and put his body on another body, JOE." He's just a big goofy weirdo. He looks like a chicken in New Balances. Dude is a horrible homer and is just yucking it up on air like a doofus.

I'm always expecting him to just randomly shout if Joe "wants a bite of his corn dog" during a broadcast before getting up and tripping over the mic cord on his way to grab more tomato juice. ****ing freakshow.

Dude.. that was funny as hel..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back