New OT offer

Advertisement
I think Fox may end up inside. Love Pope but people here who know him say he’s locked on Kentucky.

That Kentucky hostess Wild "Kitty" Cat has some strong juju. So I can't blame Pope for sticking with UK, those catwalk country girls will have Pope speaking in tongues.
Picture+1.jpg

I had a plus size Kentucky Wildcat once, good lord she was talented (and could read.)

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
It is like we are back in the Golden Era with all the offers to these North East kids after we strike out in Florida. Really ******* sad.
Golden was offering skill position guys out of there. No problem in going up there to get linemen. IDK if you havent noticed but south florida linemen arent very good usually.

We need athletic offensive lineman that we can develop. I don't care about how many stars they have by their name. There are only a handful of guys that can play o'line as freshman. Most guys don't play until their 3rd year in the program. We have some really good pups. Scaife and Donaldson should be really good next year. I'd like to See Scaife at LT and either George Brown or Campbell at RT. Hillary and Gaynor should be in the 2-deep mix.

With it looking like Searles is on the way out, Richt needs to figure out what type of block scheme he wants to run in the future and recruit to that scheme. Zone, 1v1, pulling guards and tackles? The guys we have had the past few years have not acceled in the zone blocking scheme.

Hopefully we replace Searles with a young energetic coach that wants to get after it. We have some good young players on the o'line. They just need to be developed.

Advertisement
ignore the starbwhores and get some bodies because currently we have None

Project but take him anyway. The only guy that could provide immediate help anyway is Neal and that ship is well off into the horizon at this point.

Have this guy start eating what The Rock does everyday and we’ll have a 300lb monster in a year or 2.

I have no problem with projects with the right coaching, we all know Searles is **** though.

Advertisement
We need athletic offensive lineman that we can develop. I don't care about how many stars they have by their name. There are only a handful of guys that can play o'line as freshman. Most guys don't play until their 3rd year in the program. We have some really good pups. Scaife and Donaldson should be really good next year. I'd like to See Scaife at LT and either George Brown or Campbell at RT. Hillary and Gaynor should be in the 2-deep mix.

With it looking like Searles is on the way out, Richt needs to figure out what type of block scheme he wants to run in the future and recruit to that scheme. Zone, 1v1, pulling guards and tackles? The guys we have had the past few years have not acceled in the zone blocking scheme.

Hopefully we replace Searles with a young energetic coach that wants to get after it. We have some good young players on the o'line. They just need to be developed.

This guy athletic as they come. Someone reach out to Searles

20B30470-E2E8-47BC-ACFB-195C2D68A856.gif

We'll have a new logo on our helmets in 2019

It's all about the wU!
https%3A%2F%2Fimages.rapgenius.com%2F03c21b4c92cc95e1e460419f214cf69b.622x455x1.jpg

Advertisement
To be fair (and I say this as a huge SFL guy), this local class isn’t loaded with tackles. Most of the OL talent is inside.

So it makes sense to look outside the area for tackle bodies given our need there.

Sure.

Unfortunately, Miami currently has ... checks notes ... zero ... ZERO ... 0 ... offensive linemen committed.

I get going after tackles and interior guys independently from one another, but Miami needs somebody at this point. If - in a class - Miami needs 3 OT and 2 OG...and its December 5th and you got nobody...if you end up with 4 OG and 1 OT, I mean...is that really a problem?

Miami is working with a - roughly - "self-imposed" scholarship deficit of like 10, and in our like 70 some-odd player class, 20 or so are completely useless. Some of which have been offensive linemen like Bar Milo and George Brown. At some point, anyone functional, regardless of position, would be valuable here.

Sure.

Unfortunately, Miami currently has ... checks notes ... zero ... ZERO ... 0 ... offensive linemen committed.

I get going after tackles and interior guys independently from one another, but Miami needs somebody at this point. If - in a class - Miami needs 3 OT and 2 OG...and its December 5th and you got nobody...if you end up with 4 OG and 1 OT, I mean...is that really a problem?

Miami is working with a - roughly - "self-imposed" scholarship deficit of like 10, and in our like 70 some-odd player class, 20 or so are completely useless. Some of which have been offensive linemen like Bar Milo and George Brown. At some point, anyone functional, regardless of position, would be valuable here.

And we see offers and visits coming like crazy last couple days at OL. Shouldn't we be judging this in early feb?

Sign him, feed him and hopefully he can give you some PT as a Rs-Sophomore. The length and lateral ability is there.

Advertisement
Back