TheCaneShow

Thunderdome
24.png

I assume they will pair them with these:

136.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
As long as we never wear black again, I'll be happy.

You're crazy bro, those black jerseys are ****ing ill

Nothing should be "ill, bro" Whatever the **** that means. Black is not a school color, therefore we should not wear it. This isn't the NBA. We should only wear school colors. Wearing black is plain dumb. It looks ridiculous when Duke does it, and it looks ridiculous when Miami does it.

Nothing should be "ill, bro" Whatever the **** that means. Black is not a school color, therefore we should not wear it. This isn't the NBA. We should only wear school colors. Wearing black is plain dumb. It looks ridiculous when Duke does it, and it looks ridiculous when Miami does it.

How about you "look it up" ******. It's an alt jersey, wear it once a year just for a change. You have be in the nba to wear black? You sound dumb

God****, who rustled your jimmies? I don't love the black unis but I see no reason why we shouldn't wear it. Who cares if it's not a school color?

And Duke's black unis are beautiful.

God****, who rustled your jimmies? I don't love the black unis but I see no reason why we shouldn't wear it. Who cares if it's not a school color?

Yeah, you're right. ***** school colors. What's the point? Next year I hope we come out with red jerseys and yellow shorts. Seriously? Who cares if it's not a school color?

Advertisement
Just relax dude, it's not a huge deal. Schools and pro teams do it all the time.

I am relaxed. You should see me worked up. I know people do all the time, and I think it's dumb all the time. It's done to look "cool." There is a reason schools and teams have their own colors.

Lulz @ NotSince getting rustled over black jerseys. This isn't the 1960's where teams have 2 uniforms. The black alternates are sick as **** and these orange ones are GOAT.

Yeah, you're right. ***** school colors. What's the point? Next year I hope we come out with red jerseys and yellow shorts. Seriously? Who cares if it's not a school color?

White isn't a "school color" either. Should we not wear white?

Advertisement

Well played, very well played.

195.gif

Nice try, white is a school color. School colors are Orange, Green and white, the colors of the city flag.

196.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Alternate uniforms aren't really about the people sitting in the stands or the ones watching at home unless they are 16-18 year old D-1 athletes. Different uniforms are for the kids on the team and the recruits. If the players didn't like black uniforms you wouldn't see black uniforms. You may not like it but then again it isn't about you. You don't have to like it but they aren't really concerned about you anyway.

Alternate uniforms aren't really about the people sitting in the stands or the ones watching at home unless they are 16-18 year old D-1 athletes. Different uniforms are for the kids on the team and the recruits. If the players didn't like black uniforms you wouldn't see black uniforms. You may not like it but then again it isn't about you. You don't have to like it but they aren't really concerned about you anyway.

Yes, I understand this is for the kids, but I think it gets out of hand. Of course it's not about me, but I'm still allowed to have an opinion, and I think it's dumb.

Advertisement
Back