New OL Committ via rivals

Advertisement
Hopefully it is, heard great things about this kids potential at G. Would love an OL class of Isadora and Flowers.

Advertisement
MOAR DANCING BEARZ!!!

Seriously, this kid was a must get. Really good player. Will start for Miami before he graduates.

Ereck Flowers, Taylor Gadbois, and Danny Isidora is a really nice core group of OL in a recruiting class. I'd like to see one more interior player in a perfect world.

Advertisement
[video=youtube;NIvBNLOF1Mc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIvBNLOF1Mc[/video]

[video=youtube;VHjhvWzzzRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHjhvWzzzRU[/video]

Last edited:
Weston (FL) Cypress Bay High School OL Daniel Isidora wanted to make a final college decision once his senior season ended.

With that happening on Friday, it didn't take him long to make a college choice.

The 6-foot-4, 330-pounder called coach Al Golden this morning and committed to Miami.

"They decided over the weekend - his mother and him wanted to tell me first and then we called coach Golden today," Cypress Bay High coach Mark Guandolo said. "We alsod tried to get hold of (position coach) Art Kehoe but he's in the air, in flight somewhere."

Isidora chose UM over several scholarship offers, and Wisconsin was also high on his list previously.

"He's always been a UM fan, grew up a UM fan," Guandolo said. "He really only gave Miami consideration - in the back of his mind he wanted to go there. He just wanted to be a part of that program. He really connected with coach Kehoe. He liked his style, it's very similar to his high school offensive line coach. I think those were the deciding factors.

"He's really excited to be Cane."

Isidora is quiet and reserved, preferring not to do many media interviews.

"He's soft spoken, smiles a lot, just has a really good attitude," Guandolo said, adding that "He'll be a guard at Miami. He played left tackle for us. The way he moves and pulls, I'm sure they'll use him at that guard spot because he runs so well and is a big, wide body."

Isidora put on the speaker phone in Guandolo's office when he committed to Golden.

"Danny said he was excited, and coach Golden was really excited to hear him commit," Guandolo said. "I think it' a good fit all the way around."

A deciding factor in the lineman choosing the Canes?

"That four-year extension, that really helped," Guandolo said. "That made Danny feel much better about the situation."

Guandolo says UM has landed a tremendous talent.

"I think he can play right away at Miami," Guandolo said. "It's always good to get redshirted, too, but they might need him early."

Isidora hasn't set up his Miami official visit yet. He's scheduled to get an in-home visit this Thursday from Golden, Kehoe and Mark D'Onofrio.

Advertisement
In terms of size, this OL class is not just big, but borderline galactical. If we get 6'9 Odogwu, we are gonna put Caterpillar out of business.

From the article- "He's soft spoken, smiles a lot, just has a really good attitude," Guandolo said, adding that "He'll be a guard at Miami. He played left tackle for us. The way he moves and pulls, I'm sure they'll use him at that guard spot because he runs so well and is a big, wide body."

For once I'd like to hear this about an OL recruit- 'He hits people as if they stole his lunch money. For fun he runs into oncoming traffic and takes mid sized cars head on. He doesn't smile much,but he get's a look in his eye when his opponent is convulsing after being laid out on a sweep. He has a disposition of D*ck Cheney on roids. In other words he's a big bad **** that would have Suh asking for a breather"...

Advertisement
From the article- "He's soft spoken, smiles a lot, just has a really good attitude," Guandolo said, adding that "He'll be a guard at Miami. He played left tackle for us. The way he moves and pulls, I'm sure they'll use him at that guard spot because he runs so well and is a big, wide body."

For once I'd like to hear this about an OL recruit- 'He hits people as if they stole his lunch money. For fun he runs into oncoming traffic and takes mid sized cars head on. He doesn't smile much,but he get's a look in his eye when his opponent is convulsing after being laid out on a sweep. He has a disposition of D*ck Cheney on roids. In other words he's a big bad **** that would have Suh asking for a breather"...

I've seen this kid play, he mauls people on the field.

Advertisement
Back